T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

I've been dying for a rerelease of either the T-Mac 1 or T-Mac 2...I'm happy that McGrady's line is in the minds of Adidas BUT these just...don't feel right =\

Really hope they reconsider and do the right thing

I've been dying for a rerelease of either the T-Mac 1 or T-Mac 2...I'm happy that McGrady's line is in the minds of Adidas BUT these just...don't feel right =\

Originally Posted by SoSickening

The T-Mac 1 got retroed too but it went under the radar. Eastbay had them for awhile but 11-13 got sold out quick. Only baby footers and big footers could get them.

The T-Mac 1 got retroed too but it went under the radar. Eastbay had them for awhile but 11-13 got sold out quick. Only baby footers and big footers could get them.

^ you mean when they had the team colors along with the Answer IV?

But yeah man I missed the boat... off to ebay lol

i was pretty excited to see these be released again ..i remember having these waaay back in the day and it seemed like everyone had to have them..not sure between the white or black but if the price is right ill be gettin these..i heard they were availible at adidas retailers but does anyone know if eastbay, champs, footaction, footlocker, or finishline will be getting these?

i was pretty excited to see these be released again ..i remember having these waaay back in the day and it seemed like everyone had to have them..not sure between the white or black but if the price is right ill be gettin these..i heard they were availible at adidas retailers but does anyone know if eastbay, champs, footaction, footlocker, or finishline will be getting these?

It also looks like they replaced the plastic part under the heel/arch with just a fabrick wrap? Regret selling my pairs of the 1's. Was always hoping they would release them for the 3rd/4th time.

It also looks like they replaced the plastic part under the heel/arch with just a fabrick wrap? Regret selling my pairs of the 1's. Was always hoping they would release them for the 3rd/4th time.

Is that patent leather on the toe?

They look good to me, I want a white/blue pair to ball in. Anyone know what other colorways are coming out?

Is that patent leather on the toe?

They look good to me, I want a white/blue pair to ball in. Anyone know what other colorways are coming out?

I just saw these on katc. they are hard, ogs still hotter.

I shouldnt have slept on the 1s retro, smh

I just saw these on katc. they are hard, ogs still hotter.

I shouldnt have slept on the 1s retro, smh

Yeah and they had OG colorways too.

Yeah and they had OG colorways too.

It isn't the same. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by madore

Why are you ridin' my topic breh?

1. Your topic makes no mention of this shoe so top being a little $%^&.

2. Are you really catching feelings because you feel like your internet glory is being stolen? You must be super popular in real life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by madore

Why are you ridin' my topic breh?

1. Your topic makes no mention of this shoe so top being a little $%^&.

2. Are you really catching feelings because you feel like your internet glory is being stolen? You must be super popular in real life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom