T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

^ i feel you with the changes but i gave in an grabbed a pair , i used the code GAN10 at checkout and got em for $58 shipped i couldnt resist

^ i feel you with the changes but i gave in an grabbed a pair , i used the code GAN10 at checkout and got em for $58 shipped i couldnt resist

Nike/JB are making a lot of money releasing sloppy retros, guess Adidas thought they can do the same.

Nike/JB are making a lot of money releasing sloppy retros, guess Adidas thought they can do the same.

Originally Posted by vood99

This worse than Nike/JB. Lesser quality materials would be used at times but sometimes the retros would get tweaked in a positive sense. Key features and innovations wouldn't be omitted in Nike/JB retros. What Adidas did was horrible. The bootie was a major, if not the main, feature of the shoe.  

Originally Posted by vood99

This worse than Nike/JB. Lesser quality materials would be used at times but sometimes the retros would get tweaked in a positive sense. Key features and innovations wouldn't be omitted in Nike/JB retros. What Adidas did was horrible. The bootie was a major, if not the main, feature of the shoe.  

I ordered mine, use code CSHARE15P60 i got mine for 59 shipped after taxes.
pimp.gif

Got mine in late yesterday afternoon...will post pics later. Might bring out the OG 2's for some comparison shots too.

Got mine in late yesterday afternoon...will post pics later. Might bring out the OG 2's for some comparison shots too.

Back
Top Bottom