T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

On feet pics as promised!

Quick review: After wearing these around most of the morning, I can say these are quite comfortable. Not as comfortable as the OG's though. With the removal of the inner bootie, there's less padding. As a result, while not as comfy, they are less bulky feeling and more lightweight. This is the first Adidas shoe I have with a Puremotion outsole, so I dont know much about that tech, but they feel lower to the ground and I think could have a great court feel. I have tile in my house and the outsole traction feels very solid as well. Overall I think these are worth it for $65 and when I get the chance to ball in an indoor court, I may bring these for a test wear. 

Hope this helps some of you guys out! 

yo those are nice.. and they can be had for less then $65.  Thanks for the pics and mini review! You can def see where material were cut out to save money compared to the og's

anyone know if there will be any more colors coming out besides the 2 that we know of already?

anyone know if there will be any more colors coming out besides the 2 that we know of already?

moz-screenshot.png
white / red
http://i55.tinypic.com/29247s2.jpg
29247s2.jpg

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^ did you get those from finishline??

thats a pic from SC. they posted it yesterday. its just another up coming c/w that will be dropping this year. 

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^ did you get those from finishline??

thats a pic from SC. they posted it yesterday. its just another up coming c/w that will be dropping this year. 

gonna cop off FNL w/ a $20 coupon that'll make these come out to about $48 after shipping/tax. while not the exact retro, i've been waiting to get another pair of t-mac 2's forever.

gonna cop off FNL w/ a $20 coupon that'll make these come out to about $48 after shipping/tax. while not the exact retro, i've been waiting to get another pair of t-mac 2's forever.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Whats the coupon?

Originally Posted by jonwin

Whats the coupon?

These were great looking shoes.. but out of all the different pairs of basketball shoes I owned.. these were probably the worst ever to play in. Traction? What traction? I thought I was figure skating on the court with these on.

These were great looking shoes.. but out of all the different pairs of basketball shoes I owned.. these were probably the worst ever to play in. Traction? What traction? I thought I was figure skating on the court with these on.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by mjd77

They should retro the first T-macs, and the Kobe I.

This.

They should release the OG TMAC1 and white Kobe/Crazy Ones.. maybe Sunsets too

Adidas recently retroed the Kobe 1s and the T-Mac 1 was a limited retro. The Kobe 1s were renamed the Crazy 1s. They're pretty common on eBay but T-Mac 1s aren't, especially in larger sizes.

I do realize they already retroed the Kobe but I was hoping for more colorways.  For the OGs I wanted the ice blues in the worst way but they were impossible to find in the first place and they never retroed that colorway.  As for the t-macs, I just liked the design and style of the first ones better then the IIs.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by mjd77

They should retro the first T-macs, and the Kobe I.

This.

They should release the OG TMAC1 and white Kobe/Crazy Ones.. maybe Sunsets too

Adidas recently retroed the Kobe 1s and the T-Mac 1 was a limited retro. The Kobe 1s were renamed the Crazy 1s. They're pretty common on eBay but T-Mac 1s aren't, especially in larger sizes.

I do realize they already retroed the Kobe but I was hoping for more colorways.  For the OGs I wanted the ice blues in the worst way but they were impossible to find in the first place and they never retroed that colorway.  As for the t-macs, I just liked the design and style of the first ones better then the IIs.

yea adidas dropped the ball on the crazy 1. weaker materials than the og and no white/black colorway that was so popular back in the day. ice blues, sunshines, and a white/purple colorway would have been great aswell. they retroed the tmac 1 and tmac 3 or was it the tmac 2? crappy team colorways though.

yea adidas dropped the ball on the crazy 1. weaker materials than the og and no white/black colorway that was so popular back in the day. ice blues, sunshines, and a white/purple colorway would have been great aswell. they retroed the tmac 1 and tmac 3 or was it the tmac 2? crappy team colorways though.

Back
Top Bottom