T mobile whats up with all the crappy phones ?

I have had t mobile and there prices and service is great but seriously .... whats up with all the crappy phones ?
I mean not all the phones are bad but if you compare them to AT&T and there Iphone and now new blackberry,Sprint and the monster that is the EVO and verizon and there Droid Army lol

The T mobile phones are just not able to compete i had a sidekick which i upgraded to a unlocked IPhone and its been okay but i can't even get 3G on it 

And switching is not a option for me 

My question is do you think they will come out with a phone by the fall that will be just a s good if not better then the competition ? 

I have had t mobile and there prices and service is great but seriously .... whats up with all the crappy phones ?
I mean not all the phones are bad but if you compare them to AT&T and there Iphone and now new blackberry,Sprint and the monster that is the EVO and verizon and there Droid Army lol

The T mobile phones are just not able to compete i had a sidekick which i upgraded to a unlocked IPhone and its been okay but i can't even get 3G on it 

And switching is not a option for me 

My question is do you think they will come out with a phone by the fall that will be just a s good if not better then the competition ? 

Samsung Vibrant?
nerd.gif

I read on yahoo one day that T-mobile may be in risk of going out of business. part of the reason is because of this. another reason is that they don't have as many customers as the other carriers. I read that they may have to merge with verizon or sprint(I'm not sure which one it is, I gotta find the article). I hope it doesn't come true.

I read on yahoo one day that T-mobile may be in risk of going out of business. part of the reason is because of this. another reason is that they don't have as many customers as the other carriers. I read that they may have to merge with verizon or sprint(I'm not sure which one it is, I gotta find the article). I hope it doesn't come true.

you have a sim card.. go get a unlocked phone... gsmarena.com will show you a lot of unlocked phones. check the web and buy... not that difficult.

you have a sim card.. go get a unlocked phone... gsmarena.com will show you a lot of unlocked phones. check the web and buy... not that difficult.

The Samsung Vibrant and the Nexus One brahh.. But the Nexus One is kinda pricey so go with the Vibrant it's a pretty nice touch screen phone

The Samsung Vibrant and the Nexus One brahh.. But the Nexus One is kinda pricey so go with the Vibrant it's a pretty nice touch screen phone

Back
Top Bottom