[| -- T.O. JB III's Release (Fire Red's & Flips) -- |]

^ $82.99 i think
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

got my pair... thanks to one of my boys for hooking it up. wish i had enough money for 2 pairs though. the fire reds are just too dope!

Got a pair of Fire Red's at goodfoot, the quality on em' is pretty dope.

LOL @ an employee at footlocker telling me that the flips are the most exclusive J's of the year.. What people do for commission, just pathetic.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Quote:
anyone try spc on them? did it work?

It should work... though some places accept it and some don't so call ahead... as for me I'm getting them from the US, since it's sooo much cheaper... I'm not really digging the FR, but I do love the OG's
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

are they sold out at most Footlockers now? spcifically, at fairview, yorkdale or square 1?
edit: nevermind, called a store and the guy told me which stores still had my size...

im happy i got the fire reds over the flips, the quality looks quite good.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

The Harbour Blues actually look like they have the best quality out of the three releases.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Hit me up for details on getting your JB new releases for a good price.

The SPC Definitely works. I used mine on all of my pairs.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
38 - 31

Anyone know if the Harbour Blues are GR here or US only? Sorry if I am late :tongue:
tongue.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

SPC cool with FL, just copped my pair.
No more 9.5s for fire reds @ FL on yonge + dundas

Very happy with my pair of FR III. Bougt one for the gift cards remaining over Xmas and only had to pay the GST/PST of 27.99. Couldn't use my bro's SPC at Champs, however. I usually go with 8.5 but had to go 9. The shoes are a little tight on the sides. Plus for some reason, the 9 looks better proportioned than the 8.5.

^ I think that's why sample sizes are in 9...it's the size where shoe designs are well proportioned...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Got my Fire Reds - must say I am impressed with the quality on these - very nice.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

after almost a week of release, i was still able to get mines today at fairview. :pimp:
pimp.gif

bogoed with lebron iv too
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

My buddy got 2 pairs of Fire Red III for me, end up paying $240 CAD for both!! :D
happy.gif

Thanks and you know who you are :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif

DS Jordan's & Nike Basketball shoes for sale: Grapes retro 5 size10x3, Cardinal retro 7 (Size 8.5), Cool Grey retro 9 (Size 8.5), Ice Blue & White/Grey/Red retro 10 (Size 8.5). VC 1-4, Kobe Laser and All Star Kobe 2K4, 2K5.

Holla me if you are interested.
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom