T.O vs Keyshawn ( ps I need the link to both interviews )

roll.gif

"I challenge him to come take my spot, ESPN producers, let him go (chuckle) "

roll.gif

Man Im still dyin ....

all i know is that when keyshawn was picking games on Countdown one week, he picked against Tampa bay...his reasoning being and i quote exactly "wellbecause they're Tampa Bay."

Honestly TO took Keyshawns roster spot, no other way to look at it! Keyshawn was on the first thing smoking to Carolina! Keyshawn has to be jelous!

You don't think Chester Taylor really hates Peterson

or Felix really doesn't hate McFadden

No question Keyshawn hates TO and will always take shot! As crazy as he was talking TO didn't lie about anything!

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I cant get mad at TO ... I know some people may be critical of what I'm about to say but he is the ULTIMATE competitor

BULL. Why was he so sad after the Detroit game? How is that ULTIMATE?
My thing is give credit to Wade [Phillips]. The difference between Wade and Parcells is this: Parcells, he didn't use me as a playmaker; Wade, he got the staff, and that's what I'm being used as.

"Plain and simple, without trying to be negative or anything. I'm being used as a playmaker, and as I said, the proof is in the pudding."

Read all that. All dude cares about is himself. The difference between HOF'er Parcells and Bum's son is Wade uses HIM as a playmaker????? That's the difference? TO is garbage and the Cowboys are going to go the route of the Eagles. They will make the super bowl. They will lose to thePatriots. In the offseason, TO is gonna go off and say%#$$ about Romo, be late to camp, due sit ups in his driveway. Any of this sound familiar? Historywill repeat itself.

All dude cares about is himself. The difference between HOF'er Parcells and Bum's son is Wade uses HIM as a playmaker????? That's the difference? TO is garbage and the Cowboys are going to go the route of the Eagles. They will make the super bowl. They will lose to the Patriots. In the offseason, TO is gonna go off and say%#$$ about Romo, be late to camp, due sit ups in his driveway. Any of this sound familiar? History will repeat itself.
You got hate in your blood my man....

Originally Posted by S4L3

All dude cares about is himself. The difference between HOF'er Parcells and Bum's son is Wade uses HIM as a playmaker????? That's the difference? TO is garbage and the Cowboys are going to go the route of the Eagles. They will make the super bowl. They will lose to the Patriots. In the offseason, TO is gonna go off and say%#$$ about Romo, be late to camp, due sit ups in his driveway. Any of this sound familiar? History will repeat itself.
You got hate in your blood my man....

I wonder what you were saying when he did this in Philly. No hate my man. I got no beef with the boys, they are even in my conference. Just callin emlike I see em.

after seeing it twice, i'm siding w/ TO. his interview is too funny not to take his side. i dont even think he's 100% serious

Nobody would even know he won the Super Bowl unless you checked the roster.

both of them actin real Ralph Tresvant though

LOL this is hilarious. TO took this way out of context. Now it's just a mouthing match.

Key said he'll explain it TO in "elementary terms" next time LOL

keyshawn has been overrated his whole career. and damn, what the hell was he wearing on sc? plaid is NOT a good look on him
laugh.gif

guy should shut his damn mouth and focus on analyzing football, not the players. he isn't a damn shrink.

"He wrote a book 'Gimme the Damn Ball'... 106 catches and 1 touchdown... and that was off a tipped pass."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my n' T.O.

Key is just telling the truth

maybe he is jealous, but he was speaking the truth

Anyone now saying Key was trash as a WR...you can stop that

MarleysProtege wrote:
BULL. Why was he so sad after the Detroit game? How is that ULTIMATE?
read what i said and youll get your answer

I did. And you said if you didn't do well but your team won, you still weren't all that happy, even skipped the after party. So basically, all TOcares about is himself, win or lose. That is an ULTIMATE competitor?

Looking at everything now,

you would THINK, T.O. would bring up team accomplishments, seeming that, that's what Key was refering to.

BUT NO

T.O. brings up HIS stats, where HE was drafted, HIS longevity.

Not once, a mention about the team. Isn't that what Key was originally addressing?

I was giving Terrell the benefit of the doubt that he had changed, but his attitude clearly is self-centered
smh.gif

"He wrote a book 'Gimme the Damn Ball'... 106 catches and 1 touchdown... and that was off a tipped pass."
laugh.gif
thats funny but, 106 receptions is still 106 receptions.

U aint never lied...

T.O. keeps it real and Bill Parcells is a garbage coach, at least here in Dallas he was.

Key is THAT DUDE. My favorite player of all-time.

They were addressing this on the radio on my way home from work, and they said Terrell apparently made some comment after the interview was over about how hedidn't get his invitation to the Pity Party hosted by Keyshawn and Big Bill in Bristol
roll.gif

This dude Keyshawn did call in to the show on some whiny tip too, though. This dude talkin about 'Sorry I didn't have to prolong my career chasing aring. I've got mine.'
laugh.gif

Bill Parcells is a garbage coach, at least here in Dallas he was.
You aint got a clue

as far as what he did in Dallas, I suppose it might have been a little dissapointing

but I bet you weren't saying that when he took the Quincy Carter team to the playoffs.

And all that talent on the current team? You can thank him for that

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

T.O. keeps it real and Bill Parcells is a garbage coach, at least here in Dallas he was.

Barry Switzer won a ring with Jimmy's boys. Wade is winning with........Bill's. So Barry and Wade must be better coaches than Jimmy and Bill huh? You guys are funny.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom