T.O vs Keyshawn ( ps I need the link to both interviews )

tired.gif
still no link?

I'm a huge Dallas fan, and honestly Bill could of did alot better job in Dallas i.e.

~ Waiting so long to pull the plug on Bledsoe
~ Not using TO in different spots
~ He let Drew Henson on a football field
~ Many of the players were scared of him and thats never good on a young team
~ Giving Larry Allen so much hell! He is top 3 greatest offensive lineman ever!
~ Not using Demarcus Ware talents!
~ Allowing Joey Galloway to be traded for Keyshawn

This was on the local news.
Reporter: What does Romo have that Donovan doesn't?
TO: Right now?
Reporter: yes
TO: TO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

T.O. keeps it real and Bill Parcells is a garbage coach, at least here in Dallas he was.

Barry Switzer won a ring with Jimmy's boys. Wade is winning with........Bill's. So Barry and Wade must be better coaches than Jimmy and Bill huh? You guys are funny.
tired.gif

Bill might have put the team together, but he would have never had this kind of success. He is a conservative play caller. He wouldnt have used T.O. orJason Garrett to their fullest abilities. Cowboys would be 9-3 if Bill was still running the show, and there wouldnt be Super Bowl talk like there is.

He is a old and outdated coach.

Thats not about T.O. Thats to "some" dude that beat his wife.. its the voicemail he left
laugh.gif

edit: im bout to post the whole interview in sec..

Mannnn... i dont know how to post this video.. its on BGOL.. it came up as a box with an x in it.. but i was still about to download the video.. its 12 minsbtw..

son i thought that was about TO
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i mean..im lookin for the link in the thread then dude post thatlink...im thinkin "oh this must be it"..click the link play the video im like DAMNNNN did T.O. get ya lil sis pregnant or something?
laugh.gif
there was alotta anger in that video...then i come back to the thread andANOTHER dude posted the same video so i thought for sure that was it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

you could look at it either way, but Truth is definitely right. if you've watched Countdown, KJ has definitely taken a lot of a jabs at TO over the courseof the season. TO overreacted and went for the jugular
laugh.gif

they're both kind of right in their own way, i just think it's funny the way TO called him out like that.

and as far as talent goes, Keyshawn was a beast at one point in time, but he was definitely not as nice as Owens. he was just as big of a crybaby too, if notbigger, so you can't play that card either...

laugh.gif

Man, I've always been a fan of both of them dudes.

Honestly, I blame media (ESPN in particular) for always bringing up Parcells to T.O. Why the hell does T.O. STILL have to answer questions about Parcells, hiscoach from LAST year? It's obvious that him and Bill didn't get along. So why continue to poke and prod T.O. until you get him to flip?
laugh.gif

Key looked into the camera and was like "leave it alone" (in regards to Parcells).

How the *#%@ can he (T.O.) leave it alone if ya'll keep asking him about it?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
N_s thinkin Key was hard on TO like, talkin bout death threats and !$$%
laugh.gif
But Key got off though, talkin bout I'll explain this again in elementary terms
pimp.gif
eek.gif

how you going to call parcells a garbage coach? wasnt he the one who brought up tony romo? you dont know what you are talking about. TO is a joke hes a littletoo sensitive

laugh.gif
Owens just snapped as a result of all the ESPN hate towards him.Keyshawn has always been a noted T.O. hater so Owens finally had enough and got back at him, even if he took Keyshawn's current statement out of context.What Owens said about Keyshawn is right thought, about him just being a mouthpiece for Parcells on that show. You know Parcells probably bashes Owens everytime behind the scenes but he won't do it publicly so Keyshawn is the man to do it for him
laugh.gif

Owens is also mad at the lack of credit given to Wade Phillips probably so he snapped cuz of that too. Dude is defending his coach.

I'm loving it though. Two of the most notorious WRs to ever play the game going at it (nh)

Keyshawn is salty and a hypocrite. He bashes all players in the league for doing the same thing he used to do as a player. ESPN just wont let the Parcells andTO thing die. Why are they still bringing that up? Everyone knows Parcells laid the foundation for the team but his playcalling is just outdated.

Back
Top Bottom