Taken

Real good movie. Ladies, don't jump in a cab with a stranger on foreign soil. ever.

Really good movie. Pretty easy scheme guys were pullin'. Liam resourceful though.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

wait, am I buggin or did he tell his daughter that they're going to take her @ 0:47?

He did because he knew that they were going to find her and take her eventually. Nothing he could do about it at that moment.

Movie was good but nothing spectacular.

Movie was actually really good.. Same rush that I felt when I watched the first Bourne.. Always been a big fan of Liam Neeson..

ive had this movie for like a year now on my pc.. very thrilling.. dude is straight og.. jus doing as he please..
pimp.gif

ill upload if anyone wanna watch it..
smile.gif

yea one of the better movies Ive seen in a while, actually definitely the best movie ive seen in a while. That daughter though......geez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Code6

yea one of the better movies Ive seen in a while, actually definitely the best movie ive seen in a while. That daughter though......geez
pimp.gif
ill take her friend and the mom
pimp.gif

To answer everyone's question, it's been out over seas for like a year now but it won't release in the USuntil Jan '09 I think. It was a really good movie foreal..

Originally Posted by Code6

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would also recommend it. Saw it a few months ago and I thought it was a real good movie.

Damn. Joint looks raw.

"Now, the next part is very important. they're going to take you."

I was like
eek.gif
. Definitely gotta see this joint.
pimp.gif

watching it as i type...
pimp.gif
so far. good looks NT

btw famke jansen or however you spell it looks
pimp.gif

Good movie saw it a few weeks ago. For some reason movies filmed in and with European actors are much more interesting.

am i missing something here? i watched this movie a couple days ago and i thought it was kinda wack. everything in the movie was so predictable

Back
Top Bottom