Taken

just saw it in the theaters....very entertaining movie to watch..was hooked throughout the whole movie. SMH at dad doing the dudes wife like that.....messedup.

wow people will hate on anything huh? I thought it was great like I said before, I understood his character very well. He played an ex-CIA dude very well kindalost touch a bit with his old buddies loved his daughter more than anything and knew how to deal with foreigners for sure. I don't know why everyone issaying the fight scenes were a rip-off from bourne movies as his moves were a lot more un-realistic. It let you see Paris how it really is, a melting pot andvery weak. And I can't forget the modern day slave trade is serious these days as Paris is one of the biggest cities involved.

You guys should appreciate and capitalize on what you have and the environment around you. These Middle Eastern dudes go the extra mile and pay the extra buckfor young and fluent American women.

It's like one day you wake up, Ford, Chrysler and GM become very sought after, then you'll know what you're missing
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom