Taking Plan B pill up to 120 hours after

On the box it says that it should be taken within the first 72 hours, but I've heard from various places that you can take it within the first 120 hours. Anybody know or have any experience with their girl taking it after the first 72 hours?

Does anybody on here have any experience with this or info that could actually help instead of posting dumb *!@@?

You're going to be a father OP. Hope you're ready to pay that child support.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Does anybody on here have any experience with this or info that could actually help instead of posting dumb *!@@?

make her breakfast in bed; it's not your body

y cant people just follow the rules? why wait like 5 days? seems ******ed if u ask me. 3 days is even too long for me lol she gotta take that thang ASAP. ur question is dumb to me OP. Experiment with it if u want to, but dont come back to NT tombout "she trapped me VOL. 1"

Originally Posted by StillIn729

why the hell are you waiting so long? gonna have a kid with 3 arms and 13 toes
this, and get your %*$ off nt. you really going to trust some forum advice about plan b and the future of your child. 

Originally Posted by irie

this, and get your %*$ off nt. you really going to trust some forum advice about plan b and the future of your child. 
This. You better either do some Google research. Or find that second part time job. Cuz that child support or smushsmortion is a !$%%@.

But if you are both willing to take it 5 days later why the hell wasnt she taking it in the suggested 72 hour period? Gotta be smarter son.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

You're going to be a father OP. Hope you're ready to pay that child support.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly don't think I even came in her, and I told her that at the time. But then last night she hit me up and said it just made her nervous that I didn't know for sure so now I'm trying to get some opinions on whether it would still be effective and if any of you guys have had any experience. It's been about 90 hours.

Straight up...I don't think I came at all. Just made me nervous when she mentioned it last night, that's why I'm just now thinking about getting Plan B to make sure nothing will happen just in case. Planned parenthood said it does work up to 120 hours (5 days) it just starts to lose effectiveness after 72 hours.

How do you not know if you came? Anyway, call and ask the pharmacist or have her call and ask her gynecologist or call and ask a planned parenthood place.

I was drunk as hell at the time. But as I said I did call planned parenthood and they said it needs to be taken within the first 120 hours, but it can start to lose effectiveness after the first 72.

Well there you go. PPH said it still works. Get off the internet and go get that. Why are you still posting right now if its that serious to you that you didnt want dudes to joke around about it?

Originally Posted by irie

This.

Well this thread was dumb... 
I woulda been making power moves for that Plan B if I was unsure

...But to each his own i guess, I think OP secretly wants to be a daddy

Back
Top Bottom