Taking Plan B pill up to 120 hours after

doctor: there is something wrong with this baby
op: can't be Niketalk told me it was okay

The sooner she takes the pill the better it works. Plus its only 85% effective. I know girls who took it right after intercourse and got pregnant.

Good Luck.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Look who's getting #!*@!* now.

Another L for #teamraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Youre screwed OP...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by StillIn729

why the hell are you waiting so long? gonna have a kid with 3 arms and 13 toes
this, and get your %*$ off nt. you really going to trust some forum advice about plan b and the future of your child. 
This. You better either do some Google research. Or find that second part time job. Cuz that child support or smushsmortion is a !$%%@.

But if you are both willing to take it 5 days later why the hell wasnt she taking it in the suggested 72 hour period? Gotta be smarter son.
roll.gif
 Ah one of my favorite movies 
pimp.gif

But on a more serious note OP, their right. Get the hell off NT and take ol' girl to the doctor to see whats really good. Get that google search poppin' first and see what some medical forums say and then make an appointment first thing in the morning. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Look who's getting #!*@!* now.

Another L for #teamraw

this dummy does not represent us
laugh.gif
"I dont even really know if I came, though"

why are you running in jump offs raw? why would you wait this long? why dont you have backup Plan B pills in your crib? stop having sex
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Does anybody on here have any experience with this or info that could actually help instead of posting dumb *!@@?

Only dumb %*%* going on is your dumb +$@ sitting on the internet asking how much longer do you have instead of actually doing something. The $*%! you waiting for?!

You should be at the store as it opens the next morning. A pill is a lot cheaper than 18 years of child support. You done goofed.

My friend took it the next day. A month later, finds out she's pregnant. If the egg is fertilized already the pill won't do a damn thing.

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

My friend took it the next day. A month later, finds out she's pregnant. If the egg is fertilized already the pill won't do a damn thing.

Real life is real.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom