"Taking the L" is the greatest lesson NT taught me.

I can dig this thread. A lot of life lessons can be learned by applying this to daily situations. There are exceptions of course.

On a lighter note, when I see people switching 3-4 lanes just so they don't miss their exit or turn while putting many other people in danger with their stupid driving, I always find myself yelling "Take the L and make a u-turn/take the next exit, you idiot!"

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by blazinRook

if you change an L to a Learning experience its never just an L

I said this
i'll fight you for proprietorship. 
lol..but naw, you probably did..but no idea is a new idea. 

came up with that on my own tho..as long as NT fam gets the word one way or the other. 

just gotta take that L.

sometimes i feel like ive been on the L train forever getting me nowhere and honestly in this fugged economy i think people are getting desperate doing crazy stuff. people need hope. i dont know how long this gonna last however i realize nothing is gonna change until you try to change it, if that means taking a gamble or making moves so be it, however many moves it takes, it reminds me of mjs quote. i hope better time are ahead, past 7 years for me has been rough

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by AME416

My reaction to Ls
2im7rx5.gif

This. You just live to learn, except, and move on.
sick.gif

2im7rx5.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

sometimes i feel like ive been on the L train forever getting me nowhere and honestly in this fugged economy i think people are getting desperate doing crazy stuff. people need hope. i dont know how long this gonna last however i realize nothing is gonna change until you try to change it, if that means taking a gamble or making moves so be it, however many moves it takes, it reminds me of mjs quote. i hope better time are ahead, past 7 years for me has been rough

it's like we're the same dude

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In all seriousness though; I've taken L's in abundence in my lifetime. No exaggeration - I've come to accept the bad before anything good can come out of a situation. It's made me accept things for what they are, and it actually makes things seem more exciting/appeasing when the good comes out instead. Might not make sense as I'm typing this because I'm going really fast and I'm working but you get it..
I know exactly what you mean. It's pretty twisted if you think about it but I'm pretty much the same way. I've been disappointed so much that it seems naive to expect things to go the right way. That feeling when something does go right unexpectedly though. 
pimp.gif
Man I feel what you guys are saying but I almost never expect anything good to come of most situations sometimes
30t6p3b.gif
  Yeah it is a great feeling when good things happen that you weren't expecting to but the remaining 80% of the time I feel slighted.  And I have to much pride to lower my standards from what I expect, I guess that is another big issue I am currently working on.

Back
Top Bottom