Talaria Boot mowabbs??? Pic... when and where???

Just crossed these on the bay..not mine!!!
287950769.jpg

287950809.jpg

did these drop yet???

^^^ What up Maze.
Like maze said. They dropped for November. Indie Energy accounts.
Most accounts that ordered them got them in the end of October.

Very nice fit too!

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

^ Agreed.

Now, if I could only find 'em in a 13...

I got mine recently at an outlet for $50, can't remember which one. It was a phone order.
ohwell.gif

damn... i really like those... anyone have information on picking these up online? thanks in advance

I had no clue that there were more colors of these widely available. The Black and the ACG gray are hot. I have the Neons. I picked them up at the Riverhead,NY outlet for $20 just over a month ago. They had just about a full size run. Couldn't pass it up for $20 bucks even if I won't wear them that often.

Man, I tried to track down the Talarias at the outlets a few weeks ago, and everyone I talked to had them priced at like $80. I would've scooped em, but Ijust couldn't do it after hearing folks were getting them for $20.

I feel the same way. I want the neons from the outlet, but I'm not going to pay $80 for them.

Outlets have Talarias boots?

Product #'s?

I've always wanted the running shoe but the boot (at least the colorway picture above) isn't a bad substitute until I can find a 13 in the brown/redjoints.

Gotty, here is a style code...I got it from the Flight Club NY site since, I'm not at home to actually look at mines.

315676 031 - Neon colorway. (I'll assume the "031" changes for the other colorways.)

Side note...why are the neon's going for at least $180 on the Flight Club NY site....if I knew for sure I would get that back would have bought a ton ofthese from the outlet when I got mines.

how do you get numbers to nike outlets cuz im in outlet heaven central florida and im sure one of these places has to have em

Side note...why are the neon's going for at least $180 on the Flight Club NY site....if I knew for sure I would get that back would have bought a ton of these from the outlet when I got mines.
Flight Club is always overpriced. From what I've seen, people just throw out some absurd price to see if they'll get it. Sometimes theydo and sometimes they don't. And when they do, it screws everyone else because then sellers use that price as the new benchmark.

Anyone who pays $180 for these is new to the game or an idiot. Hell, when they originally dropped I paid $70 less than retail on eBay for the neon joints.

Back
Top Bottom