Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

I've looked into vaguely so I know a tid bit, but ultimately I'm have no connection to that side of the world. On paper it appears that w/ Palestine has been under colonization since the late 40's, but I'm not completely sure. I believe is Israel was created in compensation/reparation(s) for the Holocaust, but once again I'm not completely sure. May you people in the knwo example what is going to ppl out of the loop?

Thanks in advance.

Well Jerusalem has always been a contentious as it's the home of multiple 'holy sites' for Islam, Christianity and the Judaism alike. So the conflict really stems from control over that city. The more recent conflict stems from Palestinian mistreatment from Israel AND Palestinians constantly bombarding Israeli neighborhoods with rockets. If I was Israel, I would bring Palestinian to the table and try to broker a resolution which results in Jerusalem being split in half between the two people.

Last edited:
I have no idea either.

Can someone boil it down to 1 paragraph?

"If you study the conflict for 1 hour the Israeli's are clearly right. If you study the conflict for a dozen hours the Palestinians are clearly right. If you study it any longer, you no longer know who is right. "

Boiling it down to a single paragraph would be doing the topic a disservice honestly.

Well Jerusalem has always been a contentious as it's the home of multiple 'holy sites' for Islam, Christianity and the Judaism alike. So the conflict really stems from control over that city. The more recent conflict stems from Palestinian mistreatment from Israel AND Palestinians constantly bombarding Israeli neighborhoods with rockets. If I was Israel, I would bring Palestinian to the table and try to broker a resolution which results in Jerusalem being split in half between the two people.

this isn’t a war that will ever end, splitting Jerusalem will only ignite it further.

A disservice is correct in that. But here I go anyway.

So it turns out, having the birthplace/origin locations of a world’s major three religions Will be problematic. of the 3 Judaism has never had a defiant home. Although they have numbers and they are pretty nomadic they never held power. Christianity has split up into so many denominations that they don’t really care about a single location but they do hold power. WW2 and the Holocaust occurs. As the ultimate “we feel sorry for what happened to you” and national borders are still being rearranged post WW2 the newly self appointed superpower America and the Allies gave the land of Israel to the Jews. Problem is there’s a whole group of people that have been living there already. So that’s not cool. America got a taste of imperialism and liked it. They’ll forever defend Israel not so much as they love them but as a strategic location on the map to have a free parking spot in the Middle East as they “spread freedom” to everyone.

so slowly but surely attacks have been coming throughout the decades until we get a current news story of Israeli forces pushing out Palestinians from their homes. further east or just away from Israel. You can’t really fight back against someone if you know their big brother is right there to protect them. That’s Israel.

Palestinians are both Muslim and Christian. the Israelis just doesn’t like them period. Or in NT terms they don’t care that you’re Dominican or not you’re still black.

I’m going to sleep

EE94437F-7D47-4125-98BB-E84E87A49767.jpeg

9E02F17E-7714-432A-BE57-E761A999EFD1.jpeg

0562F59A-84BC-4DC0-9BE9-BDCB4A22FB61.jpeg

2FADDEAF-2C78-4D44-A313-A666C9262597.jpeg

Animal Thug Animal Thug

I vaguely remember you posting a website that chronicles almost every single event that occured that leads up to today's situation. Still got that link?

A disservice is correct in that. But here I go anyway.

So it turns out, having the birthplace/origin locations of a world’s major three religions Will be problematic. of the 3 Judaism has never had a defiant home. Although they have numbers and they are pretty nomadic they never held power. Christianity has split up into so many denominations that they don’t really care about a single location but they do hold power. WW2 and the Holocaust occurs. As the ultimate “we feel sorry for what happened to you” and national borders are still being rearranged post WW2 the newly self appointed superpower America and the Allies gave the land of Israel to the Jews. Problem is there’s a whole group of people that have been living there already. So that’s not cool. America got a taste of imperialism and liked it. They’ll forever defend Israel not so much as they love them but as a strategic location on the map to have a free parking spot in the Middle East as they “spread freedom” to everyone.

so slowly but surely attacks have been coming throughout the decades until we get a current news story of Israeli forces pushing out Palestinians from their homes. further east or just away from Israel. You can’t really fight back against someone if you know their big brother is right there to protect them. That’s Israel.

Palestinians are both Muslim and Christian. the Israelis just doesn’t like them period. Or in NT terms they don’t care that you’re Dominican or not you’re still black.

I’m going to sleep
You explained it perfectly
I hope and pray they come to some sort of peace man, ****s horrendous. Rockets dropping on eid 😔

Back
Top Bottom