Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

E4BADCB5-6749-4304-9FC3-42CFD0253BAB.jpeg

Arab countries in which Palestinians take refuge (Lebanon, Jordan, the Gulf) also treat Palestinians like second class citizens

Gulf Arabs care less about the Palestinians than they do business with Israel

Damb. In that case, even if the Israeli Government go Nazi on Palestinians, no one will save them.

yeah and aside from UAE and Saudi Arabia those are all third world countries, with some either having their own civil wars, having already taken in millions of refugees or going through famine. I don't see Palestinians viewing Yemen or Iraq as a favorable option.

Saudi's send Palestine millions a year but they also arrested a hundred Hamas members (regardless of how we view Hamas, arresting other people's citizens will always strain ties)

It’s time to break that cycle of being quiet because a Jew owns something that America or the western world relishes so much.

this is why #BDS was so crucial. It boycotts any and every Israeli owned product and organization. We need to take a strong stance on that until Israel feels so isolated that they cannot hear a peep from the outside world.

Its always #BDS forever.

I had to cut Ben & Jerry after finding out about their support of Israel. Which shocking because of their vocal stance against White Supremacy and the oppression of minorities in America.

Last edited:
One thing not shocking to me is the lengths a Zionist would go to advocate for human rights for any and all; except for Palestinians.

Ben & Jerry’s disdain and hatred for Palestinians is obvious and just like every Zionist. They want us all dead in the most violent way possible.

their sport is watching little Palestinian kids die viciously and violently. If they can strip every child from his/her parent and watch them die separately in agony, that would be their very request.

Boycott Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.

What sucks for the people of Palestine or just Muslim countries is that if you do try to help them it's like you're helping terrorists.

That's the propaganda machine.

I wonder if Israel has killed more Palestinians than the Nazis had killed Jews.

I just saw that they took out the buildings with news and media outlets and Internet. They see people are starting to post what's really going on and they had to cut that out.

Animal Thug Animal Thug it seems like they will overtake Palestine, but once they do how do we know they won't try to do a land grab and try to steal more land like Egypt or Jordan or surrounding areas.

Why are other Muslim countries not trying to align with each other as well as like China and Russia to prevent this.

I saw a picture on Reddit of Jews fleeing after the Nazis and WW2 with nowhere to go and begging for the help and shelter from Palestine to then turn around and do this to the people.

Crazy :smh:

Follow the money bro

They can't speak ill of the people who give them the capital to run their business. Even if those people are in the wrong

Alot of people are afraid they will be hurt financially (Jews control the money) so they just stand by and watch these atrocities :smh:
You're pushing a falsified anti-semitic narrative and this isn't the place for that. Especially when you don't even take the time expound on your argument. Narratives like the one(s) you're pushing is the reason **** like the Holocaust happened. Israel is moreso a symbol of Zionism not Judaism, and those 2 belief systems. In attempt to relate the 2 to something familiar I'll compare the 2 system to being Pro-Black & Pan African.

I had to cut Ben & Jerry after finding out about their support of Israel. Which shocking because of their vocal stance against White Supremacy and the oppression of minorities in America.

can you post a link so I can pass it along? thankful for all the info in this thread.

I think this should raise emotion in all indigenous people/people of color tbh, to see the colonization and genocide live in HD is just heartbreaking tbh.

I think this should raise emotion in all indigenous people/people of color tbh, to see the colonization and genocide live in HD is just heartbreaking tbh.

I really do hope the UN or the US steps in firmly to stop the chaos. It’s awful to see young children live in a place where their lives are in constant danger:frown:

it seems like they will overtake Palestine, but once they do how do we know they won't try to do a land grab and try to steal more land like Egypt or Jordan or surrounding areas.

Why are other Muslim countries not trying to align with each other as well as like China and Russia to prevent this.

Most are more afraid of the Iranians and Shiites than the Israelis. Russia won't solve anything under Putin unless it's to their benefit. They certainly have more credibility than the US in the region

Honestly dont like wiki either as an actual source :lol:

1967 war repeating is my biggest fear with this whole thing. I'm curious to see if other Muslim nations get involved, would be worst case scenario. No one wants a war coming out of a pandemic, but the longer this crap lasts the more inevitable. I talked to my uncle who was high ranking in the IDF during the early 2000s (now retired) and he said a lot of people are straight up resigning from the IDF last few days. Even Israelis know the bs going on.

Middle Eastern politics is quite layered and mish-mashed alliances. As it was drawn up by colonisers and they placed puppets to serve their imperial interests, a lot of the Arab governments move alliances depending on their interests. Most of the Arab governments actually see Palestinians as refugees and pests and only use them as pawns.

That is why Palestinians loved Saddam Hussein. As much of a psychotic dictator he was, if he was alive today, he would be the main one denouncing and even so bold enough to shoot missiles to Israel. That is why Saddam had to go.

Many of the Gulf countries normalized their ties to Israel, including UAE and Saudi Arabia. The Jordanian monarchy is just still allied to western interests. Kuwait and Turkey are the main ones I heard denounce Israel.

Hamas gets weapons from Iran. US always had issues with Iran, another reason they won’t stop funding Israel.

Almost every US President handled the conflicts in the Middle East the same. Biden won’t be any different. The US has its own agenda there.
Actually, it is not a complete alliance. Their relationship has strained over the years after the outbreak of the Syrian civil war due to Iran's backing of Syria's Assad. Hamas, with mostly Sunni population did not align with Iran and Shiite Muslims or Assad. I think their relationship did get warmer again, but has been lukewarm in recent years.

It only took 1.2 seconds to get a reply about hamas.

Who here doesn’t think for one minute - if Hamas put down their weapons, and ended their various acts of resistance; that Israel would do anything other than move immediately to finish its complete 73 year old ethnic cleanse?
Israel's existence can only depend on Palestinians still asking for a two-state solution, which Israel can justify to not give in to. Israelis across the political spectrum prefer the status quo to the two-state solution, and Palestinians are only willing to accept a two-state solution that Israelis will be unable to accept.

Israel's inception was based on a settler colonial and racist national ideology for a Jewish state and it can only exist this way with the status quo for many reasons.

Hamas wont stop until all Jews are dead. That is literally one of their fundamental points.

Other Arab countries dont even consider Hamas part of the Muslim brotherhood. It's an extremist group.

Hamas has softened their stance and positions on some key issues. They have taken out the talk of death to all Jews in their charter years ago. You can go fact check this.

I'm confused, do Palestinians have Arab allies? Do any of the countries below send aid or offer refuge for Palestinians?

Just read an article saying the US sent 235m to restore funding for Palestinainas last month but at the same time approved a 735m weapon sale to Israel last week? That doesn't make sense.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 12.56.27 PM.png
Again, nope, most Arab governments do not give a hoot. They have undercover alliances with Western superpowers.

Arab countries in which Palestinians take refuge (Lebanon, Jordan, the Gulf) also treat Palestinians like second class citizens

Gulf Arabs care less about the Palestinians than they do business with Israel
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom