Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

Trump supporters are basically looking to take advantage of the tensions.

Wtf is wrong with them. From a political standpoint you just agreed to a ceasefire after the ****ary you started. From a human standpoint theres no need for that ever, yet alone during a holiday. From a religious standpoint Jews aren’t even allowed to be in that area. Based on the Torah, all Jews are considered impure until the messiah comes. That area is the courtyard from the temple times. No observant Jew is there.

Reactions: LD7
Wtf is wrong with them. From a political standpoint you just agreed to a ceasefire after the ****ary you started. From a human standpoint theres no need for that ever, yet alone during a holiday. From a religious standpoint Jews aren’t even allowed to be in that area. Based on the Torah, all Jews are considered impure until the messiah comes. That area is the courtyard from the temple times. No observant Jew is there.
bro

u can't make a deal with the devil

gotta kill that bastard mane, i hate going to sleep knowing my tax dollars are contributing to this aggresssion

America has to put a belt across Israel backside for breaking the ceasefire. They need a good ol down south country "go get a switch and it better not be small" whooping.

If one person is punching the other in the face while the other person stands there and does nothing and they agree to a cease punching, what does the person doing the hitting have to gain?

Just because I post things you might not want to hear that doesn’t mean it’s not useful. To not derail the thread if you feel I don’t bring anything useful click unsubscribe or block me. Both buttons still work last I checked.

your posting videos from rallies in NYC that don’t show the whole picture.

my cousins from Brooklyn are attending these rallies in NYC, and apparently you’re painting a different picture than what’s being told (aka “race war”)

these rallies are protesting for the rights and freedom of the Palestinians, not Israeli’s.

So if you go to an event to start ****, what you experience is the “finding out” part of the “f****** around” equation, not anti-Semitism.

Once again you’re getting mad because this is not something you want to see/hear. Big picture or not it’s still happening.

Is it a fact that most of the rallies are protesting against Zionism and human rights in Palestine? Yes.

Is it a fact that Jews are being targeted throughout the country in some of these protests? Yes.

Someone needs to tell the teenagers and kids starting the violence in these protests here that just because you’re a Jew or are just because you’re wearing a yamaka that doesn’t mean you’re for killing civilians and kids. That doesn’t mean you’re a Zionist.

Both can be true.

I think BDS is the only way to go because the rallies did very little to shift Biden's policies. He saw the massive protests in person in Michigan and the very next day he did nothing to condemn Israel's reckless use of the military but pushed for the same old "two state" solution when asked about it.

BUT I do like that the rallies at least bring attention to this which is imo more useful for the next generation than whatever anyone is saying on cable news

That’s why I don’t vote. That’s why I won’t vote.

I don’t partake in choosing which evil is better looking.

they’re all the same when you’re Palestinian.

even Bernie ‘the one who’s different’ sanders won’t advocate for BDS - which is the most effective way of hurting Israel as a rogue entity - even though he speaks all of the other vocabulary-gymnastics when it comes to Israel.

I advise all of my arab comrades to boycott any and every Israeli product, or Zionist backed corporation. May be difficult but it takes perseverance to advance this justice for those who don’t have anyone backing them up.

Back
Top Bottom