Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

youmadyoubad

Banned
Ok NT, I'm 6'5 and often stick out amongst my peers. Throughout the week ill come across a female who'll say "Wow your tall" or " I didn't know you were so tall". Obviously I know I'm tall, but I never have a smooth come back to that response.Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses?Thanks in advance.

Ok NT, I'm 6'5 and often stick out amongst my peers. Throughout the week ill come across a female who'll say "Wow your tall" or " I didn't know you were so tall". Obviously I know I'm tall, but I never have a smooth come back to that response.Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses?Thanks in advance.

nerd.gif

Im 6'2 but i get this also,

I don't think you really need a comeback. If a female comments on your height, you're basically in.

I don't think you really need a comeback. If a female comments on your height, you're basically in.

I wish I could participate in this thread, but I'm a 5'9" outcast who gets beat up each and every day for his short stature. I'm not sure I can take the pain much longer.

I wish I could participate in this thread, but I'm a 5'9" outcast who gets beat up each and every day for his short stature. I'm not sure I can take the pain much longer.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

5"7
tired.gif

.....on a good day

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

5"7
tired.gif

.....on a good day

laugh.gif

just say thanks sarcastically , or tease them about their height

thats what i do brah

6'3" btw

and remember man, "'wow.. you're tall" is never a bad thing to hear from a girl

they dig it, so do your thing man

laugh.gif

just say thanks sarcastically , or tease them about their height

thats what i do brah