Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

my boy is 6'8 he says he is 5'6" he says it works the majority of the time because it makes them laugh

im 6'6"
i usually come back with either "you should see my penis"
or "haha your obvious"
or the infamous "your beautiful. we could have tall beautiful kids"

my boy is 6'8 he says he is 5'6" he says it works the majority of the time because it makes them laugh

im 6'6"
i usually come back with either "you should see my penis"
or "haha your obvious"
or the infamous "your beautiful. we could have tall beautiful kids"

Originally Posted by youngmoney

6'4" here...

girl: how tall are you
you: 5' 16"

70% of the time it works everytime

laugh.gif
LMAO...

5'8
frown.gif

6'7" and I just make fun of their height. On a related note, everyone between 5'6" and 6'0" look the same height to me unless they're side by side, !$$$ is annoying when I'm asked how tall someone else is.

6'7" and I just make fun of their height. On a related note, everyone between 5'6" and 6'0" look the same height to me unless they're side by side, !$$$ is annoying when I'm asked how tall someone else is.

Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses? Thanks in advance.

"I get that all the time for some reason"

or

"noooooooo, I'm average height for a guy"

Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses? Thanks in advance.

"I get that all the time for some reason"

or

"noooooooo, I'm average height for a guy"

I'm 7 feet. and when people say i'm tall i usually say

"Its my 13th birthday lady cut me some slack"

And when they ask me if i play basketball, I say
"hell yea...NBA2k{insert year}"
or
"no I'm a horse jockey"

When people ask me how tall I am, I usually tell them "Five foot four, what about you?"

I hate being told I'm tall....but I love tellin fine chicks i play bball for my school (they dont gotta know its intermural...so its a win win. Plus, i work for the basketball team, so if they go to the game they see me on the bench anyways...I tell em I'm a redshirt )

or
"no I'm a horse jockey"

When people ask me how tall I am, I usually tell them "Five foot four, what about you?"

I hate being told I'm tall....but I love tellin fine chicks i play bball for my school (they dont gotta know its intermural...so its a win win. Plus, i work for the basketball team, so if they go to the game they see me on the bench anyways...I tell em I'm a redshirt )

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I hate it when people hit me with the "You're so tall" !$%+ and I'm like, NO IM NOT! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

6'1 isn't tall, anything under 6 feet is just SHORT 
laugh.gif
 I'm one of the shortest dudes on my fathers side of the family. All of my cousins are 6'3" and above and I'm 6'1" barely creeping up on 6'2".

I'm tall enough to dunk, but the perfect height for short females and sports cars 
pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I hate it when people hit me with the "You're so tall" !$%+ and I'm like, NO IM NOT! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm one of the shortest dudes on my fathers side of the family. All of my cousins are 6'3" and above and I'm 6'1" barely creeping up on 6'2".

I'm tall enough to dunk, but the perfect height for short females and sports cars 
pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

or
"no I'm a horse jockey"

or
"no I'm a horse jockey"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

shaq-smart-car-03.jpg

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

shaq-smart-car-03.jpg

^^Nice, wish I was like 6'3-6'4". Being average height (5'9") isn't all bad though. If I got asked I'd be like "you should see what else is tall" (to bad chicks only though haha).

Back
Top Bottom