Originally Posted by calikev34

laugh.gif

just say thanks sarcastically , or tease them about their height

thats what i do brah

6'3" btw

and remember man, "'wow.. you're tall" is never a bad thing to hear from a girl

they dig it, so do your thing man

this..........plus im 227 lb so i dont get that

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't think you really need a comeback. If a female comments on your height, you're basically in.

this.... i'm 6'4" and females love height. They have that notion since your tall you got that pipe game
pimp.gif
. My boy is 6'10" and a sloppy dude i might add and gets soooo much {()}. It's crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I don't think you really need a comeback. If a female comments on your height, you're basically in.

this.... i'm 6'4" and females love height. They have that notion since your tall you got that pipe game
pimp.gif
. My boy is 6'10" and a sloppy dude i might add and gets soooo much {()}. It's crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

6'4" here...

girl: how tall are you
you: 5' 16"

70% of the time it works everytime

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I love playing these jokes on people.
For a split second you can see them doing the math in ther head, on some "carry the 1" steez.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Ok NT, I'm 6'5 and often stick out amongst my peers. Throughout the week ill come across a female who'll say "Wow your tall" or " I didn't know you were so tall". Obviously I know I'm tall, but I never have a smooth come back to that response.Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses?Thanks in advance.
"You should see how tall my penis is"

No ayo

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Ok NT, I'm 6'5 and often stick out amongst my peers. Throughout the week ill come across a female who'll say "Wow your tall" or " I didn't know you were so tall". Obviously I know I'm tall, but I never have a smooth come back to that response.Can anyone provide me with some legit comebacks to these responses?Thanks in advance.
"You should see how tall my penis is"

No ayo

Originally Posted by youngmoney

6'4" here...

girl: how tall are you
you: 5' 16"

70% of the time it works everytime

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I love playing these jokes on people.
For a split second you can see them doing the math in ther head, on some "carry the 1" steez.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

when they ask how tall i am i say im 5'11 although im 6'7.....gets em all bothered

yup. i usually dumb down my height to get the convo started. works must of the time

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

when they ask how tall i am i say im 5'11 although im 6'7.....gets em all bothered

yup. i usually dumb down my height to get the convo started. works must of the time

Back
Top Bottom