Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i'm 6'5, when girls say "your so tall" or something along those lines i say "not really, your just really short =)" haha, kinda cheesy, but usually they'll laugh or fake pout and give a little slap on the arm.

Never thought 6'1 was tall (actually I never even thought I was 6'1), but since I been in college girls point it out all the time.  I guess if you aint on the basketball team the expect you to be 5'8 or below 
laugh.gif

Its even funnier how short girls ALWAYS overstate my height, according to some people I'm damn near 6'3
laugh.gif

Never thought 6'1 was tall (actually I never even thought I was 6'1), but since I been in college girls point it out all the time.  I guess if you aint on the basketball team the expect you to be 5'8 or below 
laugh.gif

Its even funnier how short girls ALWAYS overstate my height, according to some people I'm damn near 6'3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

And I just hit em with the "I'm not tall... I'm normal height... You're just short.
wink.gif
(srsly wink)" And they eat it up.
didnt even see this til after i posted, this man knows wussup 
pimp.gif

a little off topic, since a lot of you guys are my size or taller, how often do you hit your head on random +*@* throughout the day?! i almost got laid out by a tree branch today walking to class because i was changing the song on my ipod 
laugh.gif
ALWAYS hit my head on the bus and on the train 
mad.gif
.Starting to become a reflex to duck  whenever I pass through something but I still get hit every once in a while.

Another thing that sucks is when you sit down on bus,planes and desks.
30t6p3b.gif
at always having to bend your legs. This world isn't built for tall people
frown.gif
,only thing that is,is sports
pimp.gif

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

And I just hit em with the "I'm not tall... I'm normal height... You're just short.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

a little off topic, since a lot of you guys are my size or taller, how often do you hit your head on random +*@* throughout the day?! i almost got laid out by a tree branch today walking to class because i was changing the song on my ipod 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
.Starting to become a reflex to duck  whenever I pass through something but I still get hit every once in a while.

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
 and piping the girls, one quick glance of the meat stick and they're always down. 
fixed.

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
 and piping the girls, one quick glance of the meat stick and they're always down. 
fixed.

i had enough of this thread. how the hell are there so many dudes 6'5 and up.... $@@. yall gotta be lying. dudes think they got problems at being 6'5...... smh.... dudes think they got problems being tall........

but nah i wouldnt change my height for anything
pimp.gif

i had enough of this thread. how the hell are there so many dudes 6'5 and up.... $@@. yall gotta be lying. dudes think they got problems at being 6'5...... smh.... dudes think they got problems being tall........

but nah i wouldnt change my height for anything
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ 6'1 being tall, the initiation level of being classified "tall" is 6'3, and that's just cutting it

laugh.gif
@ 6'1 being tall, the initiation level of being classified "tall" is 6'3, and that's just cutting it

I make fun of their height. After we get comfortable I pretend to dunk on them.

I'm only 6'2 though. I wish I was 2-4 inches taller.

I make fun of their height. After we get comfortable I pretend to dunk on them.

I'm only 6'2 though. I wish I was 2-4 inches taller.

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

I cosign with both statements up there. I'm 6'3 3/4 and I go through all that lol (nh) I'm still growing so hopefully I reach 6'5 lol.

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

I cosign with both statements up there. I'm 6'3 3/4 and I go through all that lol (nh) I'm still growing so hopefully I reach 6'5 lol.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

6'5" and up is tall, anything else is just above average. If you're 6'3" you're probably a PG in the NBA.
10littlefigures wrote:
when they ask how tall i am i say im 5'11 although im 6'7.....gets em all bothered

Swear I thought I was the only one who did this. I tell this to little kids at the gym and they come back a couple minutes later because they just figured it out. 
GAGJR wrote:
don't you all hate when lil *#%%@* be trying to come at you sideways! i just look at them like 
indifferent.gif
 your not about that life napoleon fall back.

Hell yeah @!@@ those little +!**!%@. 
This post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

6'5" and up is tall, anything else is just above average. If you're 6'3" you're probably a PG in the NBA.
10littlefigures wrote:
when they ask how tall i am i say im 5'11 although im 6'7.....gets em all bothered

Swear I thought I was the only one who did this. I tell this to little kids at the gym and they come back a couple minutes later because they just figured it out. 
GAGJR wrote:
don't you all hate when lil *#%%@* be trying to come at you sideways! i just look at them like 
indifferent.gif
 your not about that life napoleon fall back.

Hell yeah @!@@ those little +!**!%@. 
This post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom