Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

I'm 6"3 and always get the "you're so tall" comment. Usually just hit them back with a smile/laugh or something. I need a better comeback for that though lol

6'3 RIGHHT HERE i need to use my height more to my advantage.
but i usually laugh then we get to talkinggggg :]

6'3 RIGHHT HERE i need to use my height more to my advantage.
but i usually laugh then we get to talkinggggg :]

I'm 6"3 and always get the "you're so tall" comment. Usually just hit them back with a smile/laugh or something. I need a better comeback for that though lol

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif
same
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

im 6'9 (6'8 3/4) and half of you dudes dont even know what us 6'5+ dudes go through on the daily

especially if we aint balling.....people ask me how tall i am i hit people with the im "5'9, and play ping pong"

or if they ask me if i can dunk at the gym i give them the "nah bro aint no one teach me" (they usually believe this)

as far as those jeans just go on Levis.com or official websites for jeans they usually have the bigger sizes

Whats good BNS?
For real.  I'm 6'8 with a bad back and it can get rough living in a world that is designed for people a foot shorter than you.  %%$@ carries over to so many facets of life - fitting in cars/airplanes, washing dishes (annoying to wash dishes when the sink is 1' below your damn waist) bending over the whole time, feet hanging off the bed, ducking through door frames, trouble finding clothes (online shopping has helped this greatly thankfully), getting crap out of the fridge (gotta practically get on my knees), going to a sporting event and having your knees pressed/crushed up against the seat in front of you.  It just feels like you have to constantly bend over to do anything and you don't fit on or in anything.
That being said, I wouldn't trade my height for anything!

haha.. Yeah man... And people always look at me funny when I say "It's expensive being this tall..."

I really mean it! We pretty much HAVE to be successful to live a decent life.
pretty much sums it up. levis.com has saved my style when it comes to purchasing jeans. in store "big and tall" sections are more big than tall (48x32 jeans but no 36x38?). ive found that my clothes are usually $10-15 more expensive than regular sized clothes. it has been said that taller people usually earn more so i suppose people think they can hit us with a tall man surcharge. i get asked if i play bball at least 5 times a day. its one of those "if i had a dollar for every time i was asked that" deals, i swear id be at abt 100k. and then people get all disappointed when you say "no" like my honors degree from college doesnt count for anything. i purposely dont dunk when hooping to piss people off. i always warm up by jumping up and grabbing the rim before we start, but when we start playing its: fast break = lay up....alley oop = lay up...free baseline = lay up. and it hurts my knees (my dad had his knees replaced when he was 35, sure hope that was a recessive trait...) when females ask how tall i am i usually just say "taller than you" and put my forearm on their shoulders to make them giggle. when people ask "how did you get that tall?" i usually just say "i ate my wheaties/vegetables"
6'6" btw.

Originally Posted by ehh

im 6'9 (6'8 3/4) and half of you dudes dont even know what us 6'5+ dudes go through on the daily

especially if we aint balling.....people ask me how tall i am i hit people with the im "5'9, and play ping pong"

or if they ask me if i can dunk at the gym i give them the "nah bro aint no one teach me" (they usually believe this)

as far as those jeans just go on Levis.com or official websites for jeans they usually have the bigger sizes

Whats good BNS?
For real.  I'm 6'8 with a bad back and it can get rough living in a world that is designed for people a foot shorter than you.  %%$@ carries over to so many facets of life - fitting in cars/airplanes, washing dishes (annoying to wash dishes when the sink is 1' below your damn waist) bending over the whole time, feet hanging off the bed, ducking through door frames, trouble finding clothes (online shopping has helped this greatly thankfully), getting crap out of the fridge (gotta practically get on my knees), going to a sporting event and having your knees pressed/crushed up against the seat in front of you.  It just feels like you have to constantly bend over to do anything and you don't fit on or in anything.
That being said, I wouldn't trade my height for anything!

haha.. Yeah man... And people always look at me funny when I say "It's expensive being this tall..."

I really mean it! We pretty much HAVE to be successful to live a decent life.
pretty much sums it up. levis.com has saved my style when it comes to purchasing jeans. in store "big and tall" sections are more big than tall (48x32 jeans but no 36x38?). ive found that my clothes are usually $10-15 more expensive than regular sized clothes. it has been said that taller people usually earn more so i suppose people think they can hit us with a tall man surcharge. i get asked if i play bball at least 5 times a day. its one of those "if i had a dollar for every time i was asked that" deals, i swear id be at abt 100k. and then people get all disappointed when you say "no" like my honors degree from college doesnt count for anything. i purposely dont dunk when hooping to piss people off. i always warm up by jumping up and grabbing the rim before we start, but when we start playing its: fast break = lay up....alley oop = lay up...free baseline = lay up. and it hurts my knees (my dad had his knees replaced when he was 35, sure hope that was a recessive trait...) when females ask how tall i am i usually just say "taller than you" and put my forearm on their shoulders to make them giggle. when people ask "how did you get that tall?" i usually just say "i ate my wheaties/vegetables"
6'6" btw.

6'6" btw.

knees replace 
indifferent.gif
 oh man
sometimes is hard to pull "bad" females when you 6'5 plus....makes things awkward 
laugh.gif

6'6" btw.

knees replace 
indifferent.gif
 oh man
sometimes is hard to pull "bad" females when you 6'5 plus....makes things awkward 
laugh.gif

Only 6. Thought I was 5'8 since 11th grade until like a few weeks ago
roll.gif
I really don't feel tall at all, but I know I would feel and look real awkward if i was taller than 6'3. Only thing I'd even wanna be taller for is for ball, it sounds like it sucks to do everything else though when your too tall lol

Only 6. Thought I was 5'8 since 11th grade until like a few weeks ago
roll.gif
I really don't feel tall at all, but I know I would feel and look real awkward if i was taller than 6'3. Only thing I'd even wanna be taller for is for ball, it sounds like it sucks to do everything else though when your too tall lol

my little cousin is 6'9 and i'm 4'11 and we fight like we're the same size...stay gettin my %+! beat
laugh.gif

my little cousin is 6'9 and i'm 4'11 and we fight like we're the same size...stay gettin my %+! beat
laugh.gif

i'm 6'5, when girls say "your so tall" or something along those lines i say "not really, your just really short =)" haha, kinda cheesy, but usually they'll laugh or fake pout and give a little slap on the arm.

i'm 6'5, when girls say "your so tall" or something along those lines i say "not really, your just really short =)" haha, kinda cheesy, but usually they'll laugh or fake pout and give a little slap on the arm.

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

And I just hit em with the "I'm not tall... I'm normal height... You're just short.
wink.gif
(srsly wink)" And they eat it up.
didnt even see this til after i posted, this man knows wussup 
pimp.gif

a little off topic, since a lot of you guys are my size or taller, how often do you hit your head on random +*@* throughout the day?! i almost got laid out by a tree branch today walking to class because i was changing the song on my ipod 
laugh.gif

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

And I just hit em with the "I'm not tall... I'm normal height... You're just short.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

a little off topic, since a lot of you guys are my size or taller, how often do you hit your head on random +*@* throughout the day?! i almost got laid out by a tree branch today walking to class because i was changing the song on my ipod 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

it becomes a 6th sense (ducking for doors...and etc.)
80% of the time i dont even realize im ducking

I'm 6'3" 1/2(srsly...)

wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

it becomes a 6th sense (ducking for doors...and etc.)
80% of the time i dont even realize im ducking

Back
Top Bottom