Tall NTers 6'0"+ what do you drive?

6'3 F150 4 Door and a Jeep Wrangler 4 Door

The last car I owned was an Accord and I had no problems in it, but my last 4-5 have been SUVs

6'4 07 Tahoe, previous 03 Nissan Murano...not going back to cars mane.

6'4 and i drive a TSX. plenty of room, but it can be a challenge when driving with other people in the car , especially if someone tries to sit behind me.

6'3" in the honda accord. Its pretty good. Side note I wonder who's the tallest NTer? I see 6'7 is the tallest in here right now

6'1 96 Dodge Stratus. It's not bad driving it's just when I have to get out my feet are too low to the ground and all this maneuvering takes place to get out.

6'4 --- 7th Gen Nissan Maxima.  Gonna make it my project car and get me a Jeep Cherokee Limited sometime next year.

6'0

99 Honda prelude. Even though I hit my head often I love it. Fun car that took me at 145+ mph all stock.

6'0"

300S... with da HEMI
pimp.gif
6'0".. 300C
pimp.gif

Last edited:
6'2

'10 Kia Soul, '96 240sx, and '08 CX9. The 240 is the most cramp, If I wore helmets I'd prolly have to get another seat. The other two have a lot of room.

Was sad after trying to fit into a miata. No go :frown:

Last edited:
6'2 in a new civic and im actually fine. I sit kinda close to the wheel naturally so leg space isn't a problem. I don't have too much head room but I've yet to hit my head. lol

Will definitely be getting something bigger next go around

Back
Top Bottom