Tall NTers 6'0"+ what do you drive?

6'7"

Acura MDX

Honda Pilot
How's the MDX as far as comfort goes? I've been thinking about a crossover.
It is roomie compared to the RDX....I use to work for Acura so I was in and out of a lot of cars. Having to push the seat back for leg room in various cars.

6'0 impala but looking into a 328 BMW. More room than what I expected or i can say from the older models 

How's the MDX as far as comfort goes? I've been thinking about a crossover.
I have a first generation, but I sat in a new one recently and was comfortable.  Check out the Pilot, it's nice!

I'm 6'0 I drive a integra and before I got that I had a 01 s2000 and a civic. The integra is just enough room to be comfortable I loved the s2000 but I wouldn't recommend it if you are tall and it was your only car. The civic was my daily driver

I'm 6'0 I drive a integra and before I got that I had a 01 s2000 and a civic. The integra is just enough room to be comfortable I loved the s2000 but I wouldn't recommend it if you are tall and it was your only car. The civic was my daily driver

Can you tilt the steering wheel of a s2000?

6'8, Audi A6, before then a A5, before that 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe.  Sports cars tend to have more legroom.

6'5 - work car is a Camry but I also have an 06 grand Cherokee. Was in the market for a Tahoe but they changed the body style.

My uncle was telling me the Honda Element has a hella roomy interior + head room. If only it wasn't a Honda Element 
laugh.gif

Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4Runner, Pilot, or maybe a crossover are all sounding like viable options for me.

My uncle was telling me the Honda Element has a hella roomy interior + head room. If only it wasn't a Honda Element :lol:

Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4Runner, Pilot, or maybe a crossover are all sounding like viable options for me.

Cop da Tahoe, b.

Cop da Tahoe, b.
When was the most recent redesign? I've never owned a domestic whip. I've always been partial to Japanese, but I'd switch it up for comfort reasons. Tahoe, Avalanche, whatever.

Cop da Tahoe, b.

When was the most recent redesign? I've never owned a domestic whip. I've always been partial to Japanese, but I'd switch it up for comfort reasons. Tahoe, Avalanche, whatever.

I personally like the 2009-2013 body style tbh.

The 2015's are a little on the ugly side in the front end.

2015 :x

2015-chevrolet-tahoe-crown-suspension-lowering-kit-install-00.jpg

2013 :pimp:

2013-chevrolet-tahoe-ltz-photo-539460-s-1280x782.jpg

My pops has a Denali XL and its pretty much the same damn truck, and its a great SUV. I'd personally go for one if I had the funds for it, and it I didn't want da hemi as my next vehicle.

My boy had a Tahoe in college, and it was a great truck back then too.

Gas though :x

As for domestic, I'd go Chevy/GMC over Ford/Mercury for a truck especially.

But Chrysler/Dodge are pretty good too from what I've heard. At least from the Jeep owners I've met.

If you're looking for a domestic SUV, I'd go Jeep or Tahoe. Even thugh the Tahoe is like 15 grand more.

Back
Top Bottom