TAR - Thread About Relationships vol. Calling TAY Graduates

She is small and white.
So she will ALWAYS be THE victim.

Leave those white girls alone, they can't be trusted because they can ALWAYS flip the script and remind you of their "legal innocence" even when they are wrong.

Legit question, you don't mess with girls of your own genetic makeup?

I do but they’re few and far in the city I’m in. I’m also considered “Americanized” by their standards so they usually aren’t into me like that but they are my preference. I vowed off white women last year but let this one in my life because she was pro-activism and seemed like legit good people. Jokes on me.

I do but they’re few and far in the city I’m in. I’m also considered “Americanized” by their standards so they usually aren’t into me like that but they are my preference. I vowed off white women last year but let this one in my life because she was pro-activism and seemed like legit good people. Jokes on me.
Don't fall for that "pro-activisim" spiel. Those are some of the biggest devils. Women rights to them means to emasculate men and to be able to lie on them. Go on binges and then wake up with regret and lie on people to overcome their feelings of regret.

1616098098770.png

Don't fall for that "pro-activisim" spiel. Those are some of the biggest devils. Women rights to them means to emasculate men and to be able to lie on them. Go on binges and then wake up with regret and lie on people to overcome their feelings of regret.

Real ****ing ****

Older guys: ya boys covering all expenses for your relationship/family? Those without kids, are you waiting until marriage to do so? Or are you taking that role when you deem the relationship to be serious.

And those of you who are against doing this, how are your marriages/serious relationships set up?

I’m not on either side of this. Just looking for some knowledge.
We split pretty much everything - bills and travel. I don’t think any relationships I’ve been in I paid for everything. Always split.

How do you guys deal with the assumptions/expectations that your partner will effectively read your mind and pick up on things that were never communicated?

When my girlfriend gets upset she tends to shut down and cut off a lot of communication, now I'm in hot water because I "should have known to..." despite making efforts to keep in close contact. It's pretty frustrating.

How do you guys deal with the assumptions/expectations that your partner will effectively read your mind and pick up on things that were never communicated?

When my girlfriend gets upset she tends to shut down and cut off a lot of communication, now I'm in hot water because I "should have known to..." despite making efforts to keep in close contact. It's pretty frustrating.
You’re gonna have to sit her down and have one of those, “what can I do to be a better partner” type conversations and use that as an opportunity to bring up your issue. It’ll provide a safe environment to bring up any issues you may have without her feeling like she’s being criticized and attacked

Older guys: ya boys covering all expenses for your relationship/family? Those without kids, are you waiting until marriage to do so? Or are you taking that role when you deem the relationship to be serious.

And those of you who are against doing this, how are your marriages/serious relationships set up?

I don’t live with my girl yet (been together almost 3 yrs but we’re moving together soon). I cover about 95% of everything. Meals, vacations, stuff like that. I make 7x what she does so splitting things wouldn’t make much sense to us. She contributes in non-monetary ways that make my life a lot easier.

Sometimes silence is better than BS. Just sit next to her and be an ear. It could be anything &not be about u.
random stuff @ work, trauma from the past, her family issues… or maybe something U did two days ago… if you love her you’ll be patient.

My wife makes a decent living but I make much more than she does. she does her "fair share". Most of what I make goes into savings and long term expenses. She covers everything else.

*update: we talked about it, she acknowledged she was bugging, and she asked what she can do next time to avoid the situation. I acknowledged her feelings and the stress she's been going through, accepted the apology, and told her to never feel like she can't tell me something or that she can't speak up if she feels like her needs aren't being met.

We're good now.

Any of you guys ever took a vacation/solo trip without your lady? I'm planning a solo trip, but don't really care for company. Just looking for some time away and relax
what city? you want access to my master database of extremely short term incentivized companions? I normally charge $99.95 and $49.95 a month rebill for monthly updates and reviews but free for the nt fam

J/p, i like to be alone too, my current girlfriend doesnt understand either. I dont even be doing anything, most of the time I just drive aimlessly around. I just need to be outside and you out of my face for a little bit

Last edited:
Cats needs to understand it's not about who makes more or less.

You have to make these women be as financially and emotionally invested as you are if you want them to stick around. Otherwise she's gone as soon as a "better option" comes along.

Nature dictates that behavior

Funny situation earlier with my girl. Was in my car just cruising, and she reached in the backseat to grab her purse. I saw her do a double take and start smiling. I'm confused because I only remember having a pair of shoes back there. She said I think you forget this was here and didn't hide it. Turns out, it was an ad a picked up while in the mall last week with the homie. 3 pages full of rings. I was :wow: :wow: :smh: She said I better do a better of job of being discreet next time. It's creeping towards that time time, bros.
2 years (later) update, proposed while in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago (where she's from). She said yes :smokin

Your girl sounds toxic or doesn't have a proper understanding of what communication looks like in an adult relationship. You have to ask yourself, are you willing to put in the work to "teach" her? Or is she even capable or willing to learn?

If the answer is NO for either question, I would leave.

Any of you guys ever took a vacation/solo trip without your lady? I'm planning a solo trip, but don't really care for company. Just looking for some time away and relax

I do this often, actually. Always felt it was healthy for an individual(s) to have some time apart.

Cats needs to understand it's not about who makes more or less.

You have to make these women be as financially and emotionally invested as you are if you want them to stick around. Otherwise she's gone as soon as a "better option" comes along.

Nature dictates that behavior

Can you elaborate on this one, please?

I love solo trips. My girl knows this about me and is cool with it. I still facetime or call when I'm away but sometimes I just wanna do my own thing.

Lol most of my white "girlfriends" before MAGA are considered "woke". I'm more concerned about their opinions on science. If they love LGBT and black people that's an added bonus.

My wife is half black but she considers herself black

Last edited:
I don’t live with my girl yet (been together almost 3 yrs but we’re moving together soon). I cover about 95% of everything. Meals, vacations, stuff like that. I make 7x what she does so splitting things wouldn’t make much sense to us. She contributes in non-monetary ways that make my life a lot easier.

My wife is going to PA school. I'm going to help her out with it. She quit her job and I'm basically taking care of her but she will return the favor when she graduates.

I love solo trips. My girl knows this about me and is cool with it. I still facetime or call when I'm away but sometimes I just wanna do my own thing.

All I do is take walks by myself. And my new house has a basement to hide from her nagging

You saying it's a work trip or you being honest? :lol:

I'm always 100% honest with all the partners i'm in a relationship with.

When I start taking a woman seriously, I become brutally honest. To the point where I'm forthcoming of even all my flaws. I do this, because I want to see how a woman reacts to the stuff I tell her. I've had some women straight up question whether I like them or trying to convince them NOT to be with me, because they've never been with someone who talked mostly about their flaws.

That way, when I do tell them soemthing, it's not a surprise, because they expect it from me anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom