TAR - Thread About Relationships vol. Calling TAY Graduates

how yall deal with a girl that you tried to DM but her responses were dry as hell (basically ghosted at this point)

but she continues to watch all instagram stories and like my posts. is it lame if I just block her?

or do I not look too much into it and just keep it moving.

how yall deal with a girl that you tried to DM but her responses were dry as hell (basically ghosted at this point)

but she continues to watch all instagram stories and like my posts. is it lame if I just block her?

You gotta say/do something toxic to peek interest.
Post a text pic “I see y’all spying👀 🕵️‍♀️

But dont waste your concentration on 1. Too many out here.

Whatever you do, don't do this. At all.
841EFC53-1CC1-4DD2-B06D-0A9D6AA15586.jpeg

"She looks at my stories" just aint enough to block her.

Last edited:

It’s not unusual for people in general to watch stories and like posts without any further interest. I don’t see the point in blocking her, it’d just come off as petty imo.

Besides, opinions can change. Though obviously don’t spend any time hoping for that, much less counting on it.

It’s not unusual for people in general to watch stories and like posts without any further interest. I don’t see the point in blocking her, it’d just come off as petty imo.

Besides, opinions can change. Though obviously don’t spend any time hoping for that, much less counting on it.

I agree with this but she be confusing me cause last time I saw her in person she asked me “how come you never like my instagram posts” but then ends up ghosting me when I dm’ed her.

Again I don’t want to overthink it but imma keep it moving and not think about it

I agree with this but she be confusing me cause last time I saw her in person she asked me “how come you never like my instagram posts” but then ends up ghosting me when I dm’ed her.

Again I don’t want to overthink it but imma keep it moving and not think about it
I’ve never had that brought up but I think some people might just expect reciprocating views and likes.
I simply don’t think most people put much thought at all into watching others’ stories and liking posts.

All of them won't bring it up but some women definitely put thought into it/take it personally.

I still wonder how/why they even keep up if they get decent amount of views/likes. Keeping notifications on would be annoying and searching through them seems like a lot of effort

Knowing her offline and having those types of issues is odd. Should have grabbed the number instead of staying in the DMs

All of them won't bring it up but some women definitely put thought into it/take it personally.

I still wonder how/why they even keep up if they get decent amount of views/likes. Keeping notifications on would be annoying and searching through them seems like a lot of effort

Knowing her offline and having those types of issues is odd. Should have grabbed the number instead of staying in the DMs
Oh for sure, I just think most people don't really put that much thought into it.
I very rarely use IG but it's not really something I can keep up with even if I wanted to. The only reason I have an IG in the first place is as a sort of sports memorabilia because I own the name of the football (soccer) club I support. I never bothered putting my account on private because I never used it for a long time so whenever I do post a story, I'd have to scroll through a bunch of random people from all over the world.

IG in general doesn't seem to be as popular and prominent over here compared to the US. I'd much rather meet women offline either way.
There's an event I regularly frequent with my best friend, who acts as my wingwoman there. It's called "MNDR TNDR", which translates to "less Tinder."
Basically it's an event at a club that enforces a near 50/50 male to female split pretty evenly, and only singles are allowed. At the entry, you need to pick a badge with a celebrity that roughly resembles your type. You also get a badge with a heart on it. If you find a partner and want to stop others from hitting on you or your partner, you stick the heart badge on eachother.

It probably sounds kinda weird on paper but in practice it works great. You know for certain that everyone's single, and you know not to waste time on anyone with a heart badge.
There's always been a pretty wide variety of women there too, at least whenever I went. The average age seems to be late 20s from what I can tell.

Well, the first mistake is believing relationships are supposed to make us "happy" in the first place.

Happiness is defined as a state of well-being and contentment.

If you're already content then you don't need a relationship to make you more content...because there is no such thing as "more content".

Relationships are for companionship - not "happiness".

Basically, two content people who share their state of well-being with each other = relationship (or at least a healthy one).

Contentment is something that is rare these days with folks going around comparing their lives to complete strangers' Instagram posts.

Back
Top Bottom