Tariq and vlad set up tommy....volume beef

titanium tea

Banned

Tariq is taking his L from tucker less than gracefully.

Why does NT denim tommy have 3 belts?

Is vlad scum for this or just scum in general? 

Why is the shade of skin so important to someone championing equality?

Should either of these guys be getting interviewed anyway?

So many questions

Gotta say I don't know any of the dudes in this vid really or what they're talking about :lol:

Kind of a lame thread TT.

Last edited:
Everybody involved is suspect including OP
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta say I don't any of the dudes in this vid really or what they're talking about
laugh.gif

Plenty of people know all 3. 
laugh.gif

Kind of a lame comment zik....or at the very least petty as hell.

Feel free to keep it pushing

its because of this kinda **** right here that i cant ride with tariq.

the fact that EITHER one of these dudes has a following is absolutely mind blowing.

two dudes that i assume are 40+ doing some bickering, **** for tatt *** like THAT?!

i never thought tariq was straight up DUMB but he def is simple minded.

its because of this kinda **** right here that i cant ride with tariq.

the fact that EITHER one of these dudes has a following is absolutely mind blowing.

two dudes that i assume are 40+ doing some bickering, **** for tatt *** like THAT?!

i never thought tariq was straight up DUMB but he def is simple minded.
Yeah that definitely wasnt a chess match between them.

Vlad was like an evil puppet master,  knowing that the worse the encounter would break down, the more money he would make. 

Both of these guys got played like idiots

Gotta say I don't any of the dudes in this vid really or what they're talking about :lol:

Plenty of people know all 3. :lol:
Kind of a lame comment zik....or at the very least petty as hell.
Feel free to keep it pushing
I know Vlad but have no idea what he looks like. So I wasn't counting him cuz I aint see him.

I know of Tariq. Most recently cuz of your last lame thread which included that corny white guy on FOX.

No clue on the other guy. So yeah the whole vid just seemed lame. That's on you making this lame thread.

Imma keep posting where I want though.

Last edited:
"And vlad gets paid off of all that"
I respect Tariq's hustle. I respect his message and effort he puts in many things

I cannot respect how he uses crispy all the time and went on and on and on even has t shirts for sale

I cannot respect how childish he is when it comes to confrontation or when someone disagrees with him. He hangs up on people

This one brother had a business I believe about pleasuring your wife and different tehniqes / lotions and gadgets for intimacy and Tariq kept going on and on about small dudes who can't please their wives. The business owner kept trying to side step it because that's his clientele. Tariq didn't get the hint and kept going on and not not realizing he could be jeopardizing a brothers pockets.

This was way back when he was on the radio on sunday nights I believe. I stopped listening to him ever since the crispy shenanigans.

I'm not sure if it would be hilarious or completely ironic if those two got into a fist fight and ended up on Worldstar or worse locked up and vlad getting paid for the video.

Last edited:
how did he take an L to tucker?

tucker couldn't even answer tariqs questions

plus I'm not watching a tommy vid to hear his horse **** analysis

how did he take an L to tucker?

tucker couldn't even answer tariqs questions

plus I'm not watching a tommy vid to hear his horse **** analysis

If you cant see an L there bro, we are so far apart its gonna be hard to find common ground.

Zik....if a thread is lame and you post in it multiple times, that can only be a reflection of how you enjoy spending your time.

Rusty....you have typed more about me this week than i have ever typed about tariq, i think one of your intellectual friends needs to explain the word obsession for you

Last edited:
no real response as expected

they cut the interview short and got him out the paint for a reason

Back
Top Bottom