Taxi 12's - December '13

Do some of these Nike Town's have a lot of Taxi's? I am surprised they all did a FCFS for this shoe.

I am still shocked my order went thru on eastbay with all the chaos I had this morning. Anyways I can't wait to rock these, this is gonna be one of my winter sneakers to wear.

I think the reason some spots did FCFS because they underestimated the hype on these... These were/are my grails and I don't give a **** about the fake looking gamma xi, at the end of the day I'd better get my taxi's or I'll go crazy. This to me personally, was the biggest release of the year and I walked away with a pair which is making me doing backflips like Breezy on Yeah 3X. Now for a restock, I need to put some on ice and another for my league.

Going to check out Tacoma (WA) mall later today and see if any sizes are left. If no size 9, oh well. On to the next release.

My balance went from $1,000 to $326 .. wtf never messing with FNL again, how long does this take to go back on my card?
about 5 to 6 days 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So was pair quantity a lot less than expected or was the demand just tremendously high?

IMO this release was similar to the "He Got Game" release it's not even funny. After reading the comments in here over the last 3 weeks, I think these moved faster than a lot of people expected.

Why in the hell was this taxi release so crazy! I've had people in my group trying to sell vnds cdps for a good price and they skipped them for these!

I think the reason some spots did FCFS because they underestimated the hype on these... These were/are my grails and I don't give a **** about the fake looking gamma xi, at the end of the day I'd better get my taxi's or I'll go crazy. This to me personally, was the biggest release of the year and I walked away with a pair which is making me doing backflips like Breezy on Yeah 3X. Now for a restock, I need to put some on ice and another for my league.

Yeah man these were my "gamma's". I imagine next week is gonna be hectic. I participated in the Bred's last year...the headache for the Gamma's.....i'm on the fence. Look like a show i'd cop and never will wear.

For fit and feel...

Once I got them home I threw them on just to wear around the house a little...Reaffirmed my choice to go TTS...I'm a true 12 D~E on every brannock device I've ever used in my adult life and the 12 in these is dead on for the way I like my shoes to fit...Enough room in the-toe box to wiggle the toes, but no slippage in the heel...If you like your shoes to fit snug and / or have narrow feet then -.5 is the way to go...If you like your shoes to fit with a little room and / or have wide feet then stay TTS...For those saying size up, well that's just ridiculous...

The fit for me is closest to the XI's in both length and width and in comparison to my Concords they are the exact same dimensions...I'll take some pictures in a little while to show this comparison...

Full length zoom is awesome and it definitely still has that little bounce when you make impact with the ground that I remember my OG's having...I wore my OG's for an entire HS Basketball season and didn't have one complaint save for sweaty foot factor...I've never owned a pair of the retro's for this model until now but so far it's all thumbs up on this end...

I'm going to give them a run later on the hardwood so I'll update then...

Last edited:
Same my man. 6th grade memories. Gammas aren't appealing to me at all. I mostly stick to OG colorways.

It's cool. I just want to see how they look on feet, the quality of the shot don't matter. I know eventually we gonna get some instagramy shots.

Back
Top Bottom