Taxi 12's - December '13

They WERE super easy to cop.

I woke up at 6:30am, rolled one.

Went outside at 6:40am and enjoyed my life.

Came back in the house at 6:50am,

shoes popped up at 7:00am on the dot (central time) on NDC

7:01am my ordered was placed

7:05am I laid back in the bed.

Shout out to the homeys who were camped out last night at 7pm in the rain and 30 degree weather in my city. I hope they got em.

One of the best releases all year quality wise. Seems like most of my pairs always have minor things wrong with them, be it excessive glue, wrinkled leather, or paints smudges. But these were flawless! Made that price hike a little easier to swallow...

Nah...

Maybe that means its just a down year in quality, or maybe I got a bad pair, or It could be me just being biased because the 12s are my favorite Jordan's.

The quality is decent but DEFINITELY a step-down in Jordan 12 quality. The zoom is hard (if its even really in these) and the ankle foam is basically non existent. I'm almost sure I'm gonna return mine.

If anybody in the LA are needs a size 9, check with Nike Santa Monica tomorrow.

I guess is just my luck this time, after FNL charged me 4 times, I never got an order confirmed or anything. I am not really upset about these, but man after I copped over 20 pairs from them this year this is some major BS, their system can't be failing like this on a release day. Luckily I don't plan to buy anything else till next year, oh well.

But they were easy to get. I didnt even leave the house to get these.

I could have been taking a **** and got um on my iphone.

I could have been watching a movie on my computer while getting them.

Hell i could even have been wacking it on my bed getting them on my laptop...

If you can be beating off and copping them at the same time id say thats pretty damn easy playboy

Dude act like they had to go to war in iraq to get a pair lol
lmfao!!!

Last edited:
Well got my shipping email from FNL at 11:31 pm eastern for those that went the FNL route.  I honestly used the taxi's release date as practice for next weekend.  If the thirst wasn't real for these, then I can only imagine what chaos will occur in the near future.  I am glad that the quality on this retro really looks top notch.  It could go down as one of the best retro's in the past decade.  Grats again to all that copped and props to those that braved any nasty weather in their home city.  For those that didn't cop, don't lose hope as a restock could occur.  Watch the thread closely for any legit euro retailers that do restock or for any other stateside retailer that is restocking.  I'll try to post some high res pics when I receive mine.

I tried this morning and couldnt get anything from NDC, FNL, FTL. I got the spa page and NDC had me waiting forever. Glad folks got their pair and who knows maybe I can get a restock sometime soon.

Yo swear I was jus practicing 4 nxt week 11's...got online about 7:10 clicked on the shoe(honestly like twice)got the shoe n my cart and was ready 2 roll...jus ddnt buy them...it was pretty easy 4 me especially giving the time I logged on

Very impressed with my pair I got. I had to go up .5 size due to my size not being available. I do have extra toe room but it doesn't bother me. I prefer the xii's to fit me a little bigger due to having a wide foot. So if you want a snug fit, go the .5 down but I think it is best going tts on this release. Comfort wise these remind a lot of my '03 playoff xii's. One of the better retro's to come out in a long while for an og colorway. Now it's time to do that 2 month wait for the white infrared vi's.....

i got a question to ask for your help. i placed a order of sz7.5 taxi in 9:05 from eastbay and another pair of sz10 was added into my cart afterward. 

however i dont know why there are 2 pairs of sz10 in the same order. i asked the CS they said they can cancel 1pair for me. when i contact the CS today, the said my 2nd order has been cancelled because taxi is limited to 1 pair per customer.  and i just  contacted another CS, she said she already cancelled 1pair for me, So am i safe to get both pair?

But they were easy to get. I didnt even leave the house to get these.

I could have been taking a **** and got um on my iphone.

I could have been watching a movie on my computer while getting them.

Hell i could even have been wacking it on my bed getting them on my laptop...

If you can be beating off and copping them at the same time id say thats pretty damn easy playboy

Dude act like they had to go to war in iraq to get a pair lol
Actually walked my dog and came back and was in time for check out :smile: lol

Last edited:
I went the raffle route. Got the call friday night to pick up saturday morning between 9 and 12. Went to bed late tired as hell at 7:30 in the morn. Alarm went off and couldnt get up. Finally realized it was 11:51. Rushed to get my pair got out my car at 12:00 and seen the line outside the door for people to buy the pairs that werent picked up by 12. Went inside and it was too late to pick up. That sucked.........ill never let that happen again!!!!

Now im trying to go through resellers and they act like they holdin concords or spacejams with there marked up prices.

For sure the shoe gods are laughing. SMH

I tried this morning and couldnt get anything from NDC, FNL, FTL. I got the spa page and NDC had me waiting forever. Glad folks got their pair and who knows maybe I can get a restock sometime soon
just wait it out there are so many pairs on ebay right now prices will eventually fall down near retail especially with the next few week of releases. just be patient young grasshopper.

Copped at my local FTL with the $25 coupon... too bad the total is now just over $150 due to JB's $10 price increases (I know that this has been the norm for the past few releases, but this is the first release I have wanted to purchase since that increase, with the exception of the earlier XIII releases this year).

They look good to me, no complaints here.

Passed off on these cause I just got my hands on a pair of unworn cdp taxi's..

hows the shoe quality on the retro?

I went the raffle route. Got the call friday night to pick up saturday morning between 9 and 12. Went to bed late tired as hell at 7:30 in the morn. Alarm went off and couldnt get up. Finally realized it was 11:51. Rushed to get my pair got out my car at 12:00 and seen the line outside the door for people to buy the pairs that werent picked up by 12. Went inside and it was too late to pick up. That sucked.........ill never let that happen again!!!!

Now im trying to go through resellers and they act like they holdin concords or spacejams with there marked up prices.

For sure the shoe gods are laughing. SMH
Why didn't you just stay up for an hour and a half and picked them up? You did it to yourself my dude lol.

Well got my shipping email from FNL at 11:31 pm eastern for those that went the FNL route.  I honestly used the taxi's release date as practice for next weekend.  If the thirst wasn't real for these, then I can only imagine what chaos will occur in the near future.  I am glad that the quality on this retro really looks top notch.  It could go down as one of the best retro's in the past decade.  Grats again to all that copped and props to those that braved any nasty weather in their home city.  For those that didn't cop, don't lose hope as a restock could occur.  Watch the thread closely for any legit euro retailers that do restock or for any other stateside retailer that is restocking.  I'll try to post some high res pics when I receive mine.
I see you went to the Kanye school of Over Exaggeration. Valedictorian?

copped on NDC, waited 5 mins. received tracking email yesterday evening.
pimp.gif

I dont understand how people struck out. I added it on NDC maybe 3 mins after link was tweeted and got mine with no problem

I dont understand how people struck out. I added it on NDC maybe 3 mins after link was tweeted and got mine with no problem
Random errors. I clicked the link still on the hour mark waited about 5-6 mins to get a "connection error"

Back
Top Bottom