Taxi 12's - December '13

This release seemed really big, but was able to get a pair at my local finishline, Everytime I look at these I think of the Martian episode where Gina says "why do you by yourself a pair of new sneakers every Christmas, Martian Christmas is suspose to be about giving."Martain response-I am giving Gina,to myyyyyssssseeellfffff... funniest part

Last edited:
This release seemed really big, but was able to get a pair at my local finishline, Everytime I look at these I think of the Martian episode where Gina says "why do you by yourself a pair of new sneakers every Christmas, Martian Christmas is suspose to be about giving."Martain response-I am giving Gina,to myyyyyssssseeellfffff... funniest part
It's Martin playa.

Just got my NDC shipment email. Was worrying about why it took so long too.
laugh.gif
me too, was worried when everybody was getting their shipping emails and i wasn't haha

Damn. My ndc orders never ship out til Monday....but they shipped today. Gotta love the speedy holiday service. Also, in the past, they always offered 1 day shipping for free with 11's right before xmas. If you get through next saturday, expect them at your doorsteps on Monday.

Yeah I'm guessing it's just because it's the holidays that packages are going out faster lol. UPS is definitely one of the slower services but I'm hoping they will be quicker for the holidays

me too, was worried when everybody was getting their shipping emails and i wasn't haha

Damn. My ndc orders never ship out til Monday....but they shipped today. Gotta love the speedy holiday service. Also, in the past, they always offered 1 day shipping for free with 11's right before xmas. If you get through next saturday, expect them at your doorsteps on Monday.

For those that got shipping confirmation from NDC did anyone use the free shipping or pay using PP?
Thanks

Free shipping. I will never pay $30 for overnight. Not worth it in my opinion if it is no real rush. It is not necessary medicine or a document needed for work. I can live with 3-5 days for my shoes. Lol. Besides, where I live I normally get them in 2-3 days anyway.

This is too awesome. I see some old dude at the gym always hooping in beat Spacejams. Patent ripped and all.

I went to two different malls in the morning and there were about 40 pairs combined for both and size tickets were given out around 6 AM. I even tried on 2 cell phones and a laptop with no luck whatsoever. It was 100x more difficult than I thought it wouldve been :smh:
Wholeheartedly agree. Was expecting Laney 5 style release. Crashed total of 5 times for me on 2 browsers this morning on NDC. Got through at FNL but didn't complete checkout. Wanted a second pair for a moment.

Who's Martian?

Back
Top Bottom