Taxi 12's - December '13

Uh oh...
indifferent.gif

man i'm hoping not too many people will flock to these but I can see it happening for the lil young folks trying to "complete the cdp"
mean.gif
 I want 2 pairs really, really badly

There is no doubt in my mind that these will be had...the 12s where on of the few pairs of Js I got when I was a kid. Time to re-up!

Hoping for x2 of the Taxi 12's and OG Bred 1's but I'd be happy for 1 pair each. I'm good off the XI's this year so that gonna be an easy pass.

You know what, I missed out on em when they first dropped, missed out on the CDP, needless to say, I have to try and acquire these this time around

Hoping for x2 of the Taxi 12's and OG Bred 1's but I'd be happy for 1 pair each. I'm good off the XI's this year so that gonna be an easy pass.

My plan exactly as well. def x 2 on bred 1's but gotta be happy with 1 of each otherwise its just greedy for sure.
I held a OG pair of these taxis recently and compared with obsidians from 2013. To be honest i felt no difference in quality on the leather, saying that i hope these taxis are buttery like the last lot lot of 12's we got! x2 aint out the question, 12's never get shown much love compared to other models, especially when u cop a 1 and a 11 dropping opposite them. (Wishful thinking maybe haha)

i got the taxi lows from a year or two ago :pimp:

i dont care for mids anymore but damn, these look fire in those pics :x

I was lucky enough to cop a VNDS pair on ebay this summer for $120. Perfect box, tags, force shields, and all. Still patting myself on the back for that one...
:nthat:

No doubt... Nice pick up! Definately one of my fav 12s. :smokin

Last edited:
I
i almost slept on the obsidians im glad i didnt cuz they are so comfy. how you miss out on em tho fnl aint sell out till like 1 pm dat day plus they had restocks??

Agreed real comfy! That sole gets mega dirty tho, one thing i love bout taxis even tho i prefer the look on playoffs n obsidians. He prob slept on em like me. Copped mine at nike outlet for $160 (-60 below aus retail) DS. Glad i did now

i almost slept on the obsidians im glad i didnt cuz they are so comfy. how you miss out on em tho fnl aint sell out till like 1 pm dat day plus they had restocks??

Man, I just slept on em and didn't have my size later in the day. Never followed up.. But I'll catch up with em at some point. Too much heat coming up..

I
Agreed real comfy! That sole gets mega dirty tho, one thing i love bout taxis even tho i prefer the look on playoffs n obsidians. He prob slept on em like me. Copped mine at nike outlet for $160 (-60 below aus retail) DS. Glad i did now
one of the most comfy release of 2012 thatci copped. over here i use ma fnl winner circle rewards card to get the $20 off. thats why i try to go to fnl with all ma release. well all of ma sneakers i got from fnl except for ma olympic 6s

Back
Top Bottom