Taxi 12's - December '13

got the black Taxi shorts from Foot Locker today and they are really nice! JB doing a great job on the shorts and of course I am waiting for the shoes to release!!!

Had the ogs on release day. Back then people called them clown shoes and moon boots. Ive had more 12s in life than any other shoe because of the way they used to sit in canada. I remember getting the og white reds for 79.99 almost half a year after release.
Its a new day but they are going to want 219.99 cnd plus our tax that will push these over 250$.
I want them but id need og quality to even begin justifying that ticket.
Tanks or not, 1 toe drag on a curb, stair or floor mounted e brake and these things instantly become ball shoes.

Still have my CDP in great condition. I don't think I need to double up on them.

Had The Taxi Lows In 2004 Quality Of Leather Was Amazing Excited For The High Top Don't Have The CDP Version. 

i'm ready for a fresh pair 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

The leather on these looks like cottage cheese. Very disappointing...
This. You see something you don't like then don't buy it simple as that
BUT... WTF Can't He Say It though?!  
mean.gif

People can come in here and say the Shoe looks Great, but they can't call out a Potential Flaw??? GET IT OFF IT, BRUH.  

This was a Forum built on Opinion... there's no need for you Kids to act like the Comment Police.

Worry About Yourselves. Sheesh.

BUT... WTF Can't He Say It though?!  :smh:

People can come in here and say the Shoe looks Great, but they can't call out a Potential Flaw??? GET IT OFF IT, BRUH. 

This was a Forum built on Opinion... there's no need for you Kids to act like the Comment Police.

Worry About Yourselves. Sheesh.
But how can you truly tell the quality of something unless you get them in hand to tell. I don't understand how people can just tell quality if something just from pictures. He's just complaining of quality based off of pics. Just scroll past it b.

But how can you truly tell the quality of something unless you get them in hand to tell. I don't understand how people can just tell quality if something just from pictures. He's just complaining of quality based off of pics. Just scroll past it b.
they experts of telling quality from pictures

Back
Top Bottom