Taxi 12's - December '13

Got them in my cart on eastbay and NDC.. And that was 5 mins late because I ended up timing out and losing my place in line. Surprised.. :smokin

I'm trying so hard not to laugh because I'm sitting here refreshing the page and I'm getting 0 lag whatsoever. 
happy.gif
this, oddly enough man, when that NDC order went through, FinishLine opened up. smh

Come on man you got me confused with sizing now =[

My bad man just Tryna give the info I was given from the inside. He tried on a 9 and said they was perfect and he wears a 8.5 so Idk he told me to .5 up on mine but I told him I was just gonna go tts. I would rather fit snug then to big or to small. So good luck. I pick mine up today at 9 I'll let you know how they fit.

Think its funny how everyone thought these was be "easy" to cop.... NDC 12 minutes into the sale is 1/2 gone. And that is with using their delay system...

my NDC finally went thru but i dont wanna buy 2 ... but im scared FNL would cancel me

They never cancelled me before though so I guess im gonna chance it 

11.5 releasing back on NDC
I think getting through THIS early on FNL usually means you're good...as long as you aren't a 12.5 or 13.5

Haven't tried for a GR Jordan in a long time so was worried about the bots but was able to get my sz 12 on NDC with maybe 5 minute wait.

had no errors

I didn't have the link before hand and couldn't find it in time so went from twitter.

wow...maybe i'm just not built for this shoe 'game' any more. i never seem to score on rd anymore. i dont understand it. used to be unstoppable. now i'm feeling like Wizards Jordan. This is a young mans game.

Last edited:
Hope this Finishline order comes thru.

Good luck yall, i'm sure most ppl that want the XIIs will be able to get a pair
nthat.gif

Think its funny how everyone thought these was be "easy" to cop.... NDC 12 minutes into the sale is 1/2 gone. And that is with using their delay system...
from what i've learned by lurking, ALL retros are not "easy" to cop. it will be hard if not impossible, i'll admit I got LUCKY this time, I remember I was with a few NTers trying to get the 5's, and 13's and struck out within minutes. 

Got this messege pop up on NDC:
Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-0000000]

Finally added to card on eastbay but now i'm in line for 1 hour 14 mins :smh: :x

Still waiting for Splash page to clear on FNL

guess i'll be playing fifa for a lil bit while i wait before I can go to back to sleep :smh:

catch me on ps4
psn - FUNCRUSHER22

Back
Top Bottom