Taxi 12's in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by jayem

From googling it, all I came across is that 4 cws of 12 are lined up for a summer drop.

Playoff, Obsidian, Cool Grey and TAXI

The White/Flint Grey are dropping???? 
mad.gif

I still have my pair and I've worn them at least 40 times, still look DS It's crazy

The white/flint grey aren't dropping. The Cool Grey is that "Bobcats" color, the one that's grey suede/white with hits of orange.
Yeah, the Cool Grey are the "Bobcats" looking ones.
I was going with whatever I was reading at the time. lol

My CDPs are my everyday warriors so I need a fresh one. Hope they do release. Playsoffs are must as well!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

well, i will skip this release because my OG's are still in good condition while the air units are flattened out LOL.

If they release them i want several things being done right for us those who want them:

1. midsole needs to be black dyed and not just painted black (remember the white/grey or white/royal retros
which had the paintjob cracking?)

2. upper leather should be made of consistent quality (2003 were quite inconsistent)

3. the reptile leather panels need to be made like the OGs using thick durable leather (2003 retros were way too thin and too soft)

4. the eyelets need to be in dull gold not shiny as chrome.

5. proportion of lace holes and the TWO 3 lettering should be matching like on the OGs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
While I agree with all of your points, this will just fall upon deaf ears. We'll prob get none of these... JB don't care, someone guna buy them.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

well, i will skip this release because my OG's are still in good condition while the air units are flattened out LOL.

If they release them i want several things being done right for us those who want them:

1. midsole needs to be black dyed and not just painted black (remember the white/grey or white/royal retros
which had the paintjob cracking?)

2. upper leather should be made of consistent quality (2003 were quite inconsistent)

3. the reptile leather panels need to be made like the OGs using thick durable leather (2003 retros were way too thin and too soft)

4. the eyelets need to be in dull gold not shiny as chrome.

5. proportion of lace holes and the TWO 3 lettering should be matching like on the OGs.
Good points and all definitely valid, but I have to disagree on the leather uppers comment.

The leather on the '03s was genuine full grain leather and not the garbage pleather they've been putting on retros since '08+. OG XIIs are a bit on the bulky side and the lighter, full grain leather actually made 'em better for balling. I don't know about the CDP Taxis though - I would suspect them of having pleather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom