TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you out here with multiple on the team. Do you get tested regularly?

That's one of my biggest fears.

011781 011781 the girl with the kid, does her name start with r? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yessir

Just got tested last week. It's a must IMO

But I'm actually gonna strap up this whole summer. Women are too fertile once the temperature rises.

Never had more than one in a day. The one time I had a chance, girl #2 went to use the bathroom and found the used condom in the toilet :smh:

You're not supposed to flush them anyway.

I've had many instances of 2 within 12-18 hours but can't recall any true same day ones - not counting ones where I closed the deal early Saturday AM and then closed someone else Saturday during the day. Although that does remind me of a funny Tinder experience a couple years back

Thu- match with Girl A. exchange a couple messages, I say let's do HH
Fri- HH goes well but she has plans to go see her parents. Agree to do brunch the next day.
Fri night - go out in SM and pull a one nighter - girl B
Sat morning - Random convo with B leads to her putting two and two together that I did HH with A. "She really likes you, I feel bad, I had no idea, blah blah". They're friends/coworkers and A talked to B after HH
Sat afternoon - brunch with A and I smash after.

A stays on the team off an on for a few months.

Funny how y'all dragged me thru the dirt for using jimmies

Now everybody wanna strap up

Go figure :rolleyes

Y'all should really see my snap game.

Sent one to my boys last week with a used condom on the ground....

"Finally used one!"

Funny how y'all dragged me thru the dirt for using jimmies

Now everybody wanna strap up

Go figure :rolleyes
nah bruh. Just risk it or get a steady and make her get the implant in her arm, although I am still mad they aren't 100% effective, only 99.9. I don't like them odds

If you with a new new and she demands you use one and you don't want to I got a trick for that

Last edited:
once upon a time.... 

convinced my girlfriend that "a friend" was visiting from out of town and would be staying at the crib with me....  she trusted me so she said she was ok with it 

one night me and "the friend" both spend the night at my girl's house.... I sleep in the room with my girl and the friend sleeps on the couch 

another night... my girlfriend got arrested for trying to fight a cop.... me and the friend go pick her up from jail, bring her back to my house and it's another night of them in the same house overnight 

me and my girlfriend go downstairs and have sex.... and after we're done i go get in the bed with my friend while my girlfriend sleeps on the couch in my room 

that entire week I was having sex with both of them in the same day.. the friend knew, girlfriend didn't 

back then my chill levels did not exist 

wish i would have kept the friend around because that girl is BANGIN right now... she was fine back then ... but has been aging beautifully 

@011781 the girl with the kid, does her name start with r?
nerd.gif
nah

Should i slay this fat jawn?

She got a cute ahh face and she's working out now to lose the weight. I been keeping in contact with her now and then

So when she's decent she couldn't say I'm sprung cause of the weight loss

But she wants to chill and ish and gimme a bday present (bday was on the 1st)

Neber got with a fat one before :nerd:

Should i slay this fat jawn?

She got a cute ahh face and she's working out now to lose the weight. I been keeping in contact with her now and then

So when she's decent she couldn't say I'm sprung cause of the weight loss

But she wants to chill and ish and gimme a bday present (bday was on the 1st)

Neber got with a fat one before :nerd:

Get that knob polished man! Big girls give amazing dome :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom