TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a couple beers with my roommate and his coworker last night. Seen this AWG across the bar looking in our direction and twirling her hair as we sat down. Looked like she was on a date but she kept looking over at us. When we get up to leave one of the bartenders gives my friends coworker a napkin and it's like, "hey I saw you nodding your head enjoying the music. would love to hear your playlist sometime. XXX-XXX-XXXX" We were thinking she was on a date that was going bad but really needed D so she started choosin
roll.gif
Didn't do anything with the number though. Both those fools are in LDR though
mean.gif

Heard it wasn't worth going and I think you're the one who told me that.

But I can take them off your hands

Chick came to my place just to " talk" we literally talked for like an hour , I should've whipped it out asap

Girl coming up next weekend. Any suggestions for things to do DC guys? Heading to Jazz in the Park on Friday, probably gonna get tipsy off of some mimosas on Saturday morning and hit the museums after. Other than that, suggestions?

Girl coming up next weekend. Any suggestions for things to do DC guys? Heading to Jazz in the Park on Friday, probably gonna get tipsy off of some mimosas on Saturday morning and hit the museums after. Other than that, suggestions?

I've mentioned this in the past but I think The Phillips Collection is a better alternative to most of the museums, for a date. It's only a few blocks from DuPont circle and is small enough to see every exhibit in less than an hour. I think it's $12 per person and it's free for the last hour before they close if you can time it right. They have a lot of cool art from really famous people. It's a lot more interesting than looking at historical exhibits IMO but that's just me. I might go today actually.

They close at 7 today so you wanna get there by 6. Also DMV cats need to get the Parking Panda app. It's clutch. I paid $8 for all day parking in DuPont a couple weekends ago.

Last edited:

I've mentioned this in the past but I think The Phillips Collection is a better alternative to most of the museums, for a date. It's only a few blocks from DuPont circle and is small enough to see every exhibit in less than an hour. I think it's $12 per person and it's free for the last hour before they close if you can time it right. They have a lot of cool art from really famous people. It's a lot more interesting than looking at historical exhibits IMO but that's just me. I might go today actually.

Good looks! Definitely check that out.

They close at 7 today so you wanna get there by 6. Also DMV cats need to get the Parking Panda app. It's clutch. I paid $8 for all day parking in DuPont a couple weekends ago.

I use parking panda everytime I go to another major city. You save a lot compared just going to a random garage.

I had over 12 hours of drinking yesterday. No idea how I am still alive.

Any of y'all still think about your ex? What could've been, what went wrong, is the love still there?

flew into atlanta for a quick roadtrip with my son...

I pick up the rental and drive to his house.. he's not home so i texted him.. he tells me he's at his friends house 10 mins up the road...

I get the directions and head over..pull up to this nice house, which was expected given the area he lives in... he comes outside and we dip

Start small talking about his friend and hes like "his mom is always gone.. shes a fashion designer.. her name is delicia"... means nothing to me so im like oh ok... then he tells me, "his uncle is mike vick, his dads name is marcus"

BRUHHHHHSSSSSS... the light bulb turned on and at that moment i realized who the mom was

View media item 2081943

All the time bruh. I gotta chill on that though it's the reason me & my most recent ex broke up :lol:

It's been almost a year... but I still catch myself thinking about her and the things we went through.

How did you manage? Please don't say slay as many yambs as possible :lol: Because I did, and it didn't work.

It fades, took me 2.5 years for the thought of her to really settle down. Even then sometimes things remind me of her, and I wonder how she's doing. Thinking about it though we weren't even great together back then. I don't think you'll ever truly be free of the the thought of them, the effect just dwindles.

Slaying many yambs when you're crippled by the thought of someone else was painful to me, I would compare every good or bad experience to the ex.

Last edited:
It's been almost a year... but I still catch myself thinking about her and the things we went through.

How did you manage? Please don't say slay as many yambs as possible :lol: Because I did, and it didn't work.

:lol: nah new yambs only help temporarily. I know it's cliché but time fam time. Eventually you'll come to peace with things & recognize that she was just an awesome chick you experienced. It's tough but as time goes on you'll start to reminisce on her less & less. I've come to the conclusion that some ppl just stick with us, like Mark said the feeling will be there but it'll fade.

Last edited:
Any of y'all still think about your ex? What could've been, what went wrong, is the love still there?

Nah, took time but I eventually stopped having those thoughts after a few months..but I care if she's doing good. It's in my heart to wish good upon anybody that I used to **** with heavy at some point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom