TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. My girl a nice glass of milk. First white girl I've ever dated. Took this on some drunk **** last weekend.

View media item 2082818

Chris-Schauble-Shocked-GIF.gif

You still drunk homie?

They aiight :lol: Gimme the curvy girl with a fat pu**y over petite slim girl.

It turns me on when these small petite girls can take my pipe... but I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

They're only good for a few positions. If you wanna get kinky with it... it'll hurt!

Last edited:
I've been saying it for a while on NT, slim chicks take the D like no other.
I've always loved my thick mamis too, and I still do but way too many times I've had them running from my 2 inch pipe while these slim chicks out here begging for more.

Spot on :lol:

I was about to write a post saying to give Hoosier a second chance to post a non-blurry pic, but that first one is not getting any better no matter how hard I squint...
sick.gif
 maybe post a pic of her lower half so we can reevaluate? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Y'all going in for no reason. She looks straight :lol:. Props for the blurry drunk visuals.

And I've said this time and time again....slim with the bubbles and low key curves are the baddest chicks. My bro put me on with two of them this weekend. When they be wearing them tight asz dresses....Lawd :pimp:.

Then that view when you hitting it from the byke....Slim chicks >>>>

I was about to write a post saying to give Hoosier a second chance to post a non-blurry pic, but that first one is not getting any better no matter how hard I squint...
sick.gif
 maybe post a pic of her lower half so we can reevaluate? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm horrible at taking pics blood
BAWG b. You didn't see the expiration on that spoiled milk? She looks like Larry Bird's people from French Lick Indy
mean.gif
 don't get it cause there's some bad ******* out in French Lick blood. Rich sexy blondes with multimillion dollar houses on the lake that could buy your whole family some Shaq shoes.
thats how brehs get down in Indiana?
Yup white girl galore. 

:smh:  don't get it cause there's some bad ******* out in French Lick blood. Rich sexy blondes with multimillion dollar houses on the lake that could buy your whole family some Shaq shoes.

Yup white girl galore. 

Their million dollar homes look better than them in the face though :rofl:

Money can't fix ugly

mean.gif
 don't get it cause there's some bad ******* out in French Lick blood. Rich sexy blondes with multimillion dollar houses on the lake that could buy your whole family some Shaq shoes.

Yup white girl galore. 

Their million dollar homes look better than them in the face though
roll.gif

Money can't fix ugly
laugh.gif
 you'd be surprised how many goodlooking girls live in Indiana mane. You must not of read the sexy rich blonde part. No doubt there's ugly girls out here too not saying all the girls are fye. Definitely doesn't compare to Cali or NY

Yall need to come out to Indy to check out the Indy 500 or to IU for Little 5. 

Last edited:
:lol:  you'd be surprised how many goodlooking girls live in Indiana mane. You must not of read the sexy rich blonde part. No doubt there's ugly girls out here too not saying all the girls are fye. Definitely doesn't compare to Cali or NY

I'm from South Florida bruh, I honestly have seen every kind of woman, God could manufacture :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 you'd be surprised how many goodlooking girls live in Indiana mane. You must not of read the sexy rich blonde part. No doubt there's ugly girls out here too not saying all the girls are fye. Definitely doesn't compare to Cali or NY

I'm from South Florid bruh, I honestly have seen every kind of woman, God could manufacture
laugh.gif
Florida definitely gotta some fire b's too. 

I've been with all types of body styles, but I always find myself attracted to that hour glass shape and fitness. Being fit alone doesnt do it, that hour glass shape is a must too. To me it defines a womans health and her ability to bear children. I can see why some dudes like the thickness though.

Henn. I see you eatin well on snap :smokin

I've been with all types of body styles, but I always find myself attracted to that hour glass shape and fitness. Being fit alone doesnt do it, that hour glass shape is a must too. To me it defines a womans health and her ability to bear children. I can see why some dudes like the thickness though.

Henn. I see you eatin well on snap :smokin

My dude :pimp: I thought I saw you around Dupont yesterday. Actually ran up to say hi but it was just a similarly jacked light skin guy :lol: He had sunglasses and a hat on so I couldn't tell. Then my girl was like, "where's dropten dropten been any way?" We gotta get up.

Agree with you on the hour glass shape too that's my biggest thing. That and good teeth. A girl could be a dime and then smile at me with jacked up teeth and I'd lose all interest.

My dude :pimp: I thought I saw you around Dupont yesterday. Actually ran up to say hi but it was just a similarly jacked light skin guy :lol: He had sunglasses and a hat on so I couldn't tell. Then my girl was like, "where's dropten dropten been any way?" We gotta get up.

Agree with you on the hour glass shape too that's my biggest thing. That and good teeth. A girl could be a dime and then smile at me with jacked up teeth and I'd lose all interest.

Me and Spanish spending the night at National Harbor the 9th. We can meet up then :nerd:

Memes like that are built for guys lookin' for brownie points from chicks they tryna creep on but they game ain't up to par to win by their own merit or women who got they heart broke by a "hood" dude and want him to feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom