TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl gone send me a snapchat pic saying 'hey' last night, this around like 1230 at night, so booty call hours? She knows damb well I've been trying to get at her for like a month already and she left my *** on 'read' last time. Im too petty so I ain't even text back...but isn't being left on 'read' the worst feeling for us guys?

Last edited:
Girl gone send me a snapchat pic saying 'hey' last night, this around like 1230 at night, so booty call hours? She knows damb well I've been trying to get at her for like a month already and she left my *** on 'read' last time. Im too petty so I ain't even text back...but isn't being left on 'read' the worst feeling for us guys?

It's a game with these locas, pa.
75% of the time I'm the one doing it to them.
Charge it to the game.

With the lady. Were such an old couple already. Met some people on a tinder date. Basically kept them entertained. Dude was on his phone chick was trying to spark up convo

Brahhhhhhhs

We got this fine piece of Colombian *** at work as a receptionist. Shes such a dime

I wanna get @ her

Long hair
Nice body. Just my type
And she got a butt
Cute face and all that

Hell yea I'm not stressing breaking up with ole girl one bit...I got a chick coming over tonight and a qtr of some pink lady from the dispensary in takoma park,MD I'm good

How was the process of getting a card and what are the prices at TWC? I've heard they are the best in the area since they are family run but I've also heard selection/availability is poor and it's like $25/g straight up no quantity discounts.

Brahhhhhhhs

We got this fine piece of Colombian *** at work as a receptionist. Shes such a dime

I wanna get @ her

Long hair
Nice body. Just my type
And she got a butt
Cute face and all that
pics? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It took me like 20 mins to find something good on her ig. But honestly she just takes really bad pics

She is a looker frfr

It took me like 20 mins to find something good on her ig. But honestly she just takes really bad pics

She is a looker frfr
That's the impression I got. She looks like she's cute, but takes bad pics that don't show her/her body off.

you creeping on the public IG or did you go super creep mode and add her already? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom