TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the DMV crew gonna have another outing? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
When henny decides hes ready to get beat in bball and run me that 50 bucks.
:nerd:

Im wifed up as well. Had a like a 1 week rough patch but that ended quick things have been awesome since. We were just out at the harbor last weekend

Damn this thread moves slow now [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

All the OGs wifed up?

Cats getting snitched out left and right. What do you expect?

Wifed up b. My girl legit doe :pimp:

Are you? Could've sworn you was messing with that snow bunny few weeks ago. Shorty with the short dress?

PM pics brah
Haha yeah that's the same chick that I've been with for a few months now. I'll send pics b.

She :smokin and she look like she got a goofy/funny personality too.

Yes, but no. I don't love her, we have differences that won't bode well in the future, but damn if I don't miss her after a couple days. She's the most loving, caring woman i've dated. I know i'm being selfish, I gotta let her go so we can both fly.

Yes, but no. I don't love her, we have differences that won't bode well in the future, but damn if I don't miss her after a couple days. She's the most loving, caring woman i've dated. I know i'm being selfish, I gotta let her go so we can both fly.
I honestly feel this way at times as well.
Im riding it out because i do have love for her. Not sure about in love. But its relatively early still.
Told her i wouldnt let it get to the year mark if i felt it wouldnt work

I'm 28.

The 21 year old already graduated from a top 15 school but doesn't know what she wants to do...

Parents are wealthy, she's dope but a bit clingy.

I'm 28.

The 21 year old already graduated from a top 15 school but doesn't know what she wants to do...

Young, clingy and indecisive. Sounds like a headache already :lol:

But if the yamb is nice, wet and tight. Keep her on the team!

I think I just don't want a gf again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Out her scoring like a young Kolby

I'm 28.

Been there multiple times before and these chicks are used to being given everything but have no idea what they actually want/need :smh:

I'm with Hawaii here . Keep her on the team for a bit until she realizes she wants/needs something different.

Too young to be serious with a chick like that (not saying that's what you want) she's got too much to learn still. Got my heart broke too many times by college chicks/recent grads wish I learned not to try to cuff them earlier.

And PM pics :nerd:

Funny. This topic is happening in the R Kelly thread. Dudes in there talking about they wouldn't smash a 21 year old chick while they are in their late 20s-30s.

Different strokes I guess.

I would totally smash I'm just not trying to be in a relationship with a chick that young again. Up until my current girl, I had only been in serious relationships with chicks 22 and younger.

Funny. This topic is happening in the R Kelly thread. Dudes in there talking about they wouldn't smash a 21 year old chick while they are in their late 20s-30s.

Them dudes lying. No saying you have to wife them

Oh, I've been smashing. She is pretty dope but y'all know the way I am.

Good thing is I'm gone almost all of August for work, and is all for me going away with my boys to Vegas and SD etc...

Oh, and she already knows she's not going to the three weddings I have... Especially not Spiegel's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well it depends on the circumstances. Like I said, I was smashing 19 years old last year and early this year.

Then I found out they had classes with my younger sister... I was like :x

Well it depends on the circumstances. Like I said, I was smashing 19 years old last year and early this year.

Pics of sister? :nerd:

Last edited:

Pics of sister? :nerd:

Bruh F YOU!!!! :lol:

I'm 25 and I could never smash a girl in her teens. Chicks tend to be annoying as hell 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom