TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
@heLiumcLinton -- you see the level of manipulation?

In her mind, being an elite Dyson vacuum with her mouf = you'd SOMEHOW offer some kind of commitment

And she went too far with breaking your window. I'd tread lightly.

Last edited:
B-tnl9-WwAAh3JA.jpg

nerd.gif

Last edited:
@heLiumcLinton
-- you see the level of manipulation?

In her mind, being an elite Dyson vacuum with her mouf = you'd SOMEHOW offer some kind of commitment

Word I'm just going to pretend like nothing happen but for some reason I feel like ignoring/not giving a reaction will ignite more rage from this chick

@heLiumcLinton
-- you see the level of manipulation?

Word I'm just going to pretend like nothing happen but for some reason I feel like ignoring/not giving a reaction will ignite more rage from this chick
I'm not sure what you could say that would not sent her over the top but she is looking for a reaction that's for sure.

Yup, usually someone also emotionally invested in someone else. I've seen the pipe game change that **** too though, shorty wild rammed her car into side dudes car with husband at home so concerned, having no idea the real story of the damage.

You might have to toss some **** in your car though so it look like a robbery unless your main a dummie.

Last edited:
wait wait wait.
weren't you told
1. Don't do it cuz you have a girl
2. Don't do it cuz she has a man
3. Don't do it cuz yall work together???

you had 3 red flags and still proceeded?

Man, it's hard to feel bad considering all that.

Nobody's feeling bad for @heLiumcLinton. It seems like he's laughing about it and accepting responsibility.

I just hope she doesn't escalate. First, she breaks his car window. What's next?

wait wait wait.
weren't you told

Well the only red flag for me was it being a co worker honestly.

wait wait wait.
weren't you told

Man, it's hard to feel bad considering all that.
Don't feel bad bro, it gave me a rush :lol:

Nobody's feeling bad for @heLiumcLinton
. It seems like he's laughing about it and accepting responsibility.

I just hope she doesn't escalate. First, she breaks his car window. What's next?
Yeah I'm laughing only because I have insurance so it's really nothing to me. Who knows what's next hopefully she chills out. One thing for sure I'm not parking in the employee lot tomorrow

Nobody's feeling bad for @heLiumcLinton
. It seems like he's laughing about it and accepting responsibility.

Yeah I hope he didn't smash at his spot. :nerd:

My next statement is going to sound wild but I'm not disrespectful enough to bring another woman into my home. Always smashed this chick in the break room after hours when only the janitor was on the floor.

...And here I was about to ask if coworkers are completely out of bounds? Got one thats bringing me food and started giving me these lil massages. Real cool chick but nah, I'm good on those busted windows.

Unfortunately I sont see her just stopping now. Idk what she gon do, but keep ya head on a swivel

...And here I was about to ask if coworkers are completely out of bounds? Got one thats bringing me food and started giving me these lil massages. Real cool chick but nah, I'm good on those busted windows.
Me and my wife used to work together. I'd out it this way, if you not serious and gon treat her right leave it as a fantasy and chill. It can get messy and y'all can be fired

How good is the food?

If it's fire, I wouldn't even hit, you don't wanna mess that up.

Great food > Co worker () problems.

Fam, I read the first half of your post and was like:

View media item 2102808

Then I read the last half of your post and was like:

View media item 1945009

Why are you letting a random bird cloud your mood? You are a handsome, delicious dude who is firing on all cylinders in his life: getting $$, making connections, building your self-equity.

You let this venom negatively impact your judgment and play right into her hands. You should be hitting up other birds and expanding the roster. She sounds very immature and full of excuses (red flag), which you should NOT tolerate. She's not your damn girl; it's just your turn.

You owe her nothing, she owes you nothing. With that knowledge, play the damn field and focus on improving yourself.

Me and my wife used to work together. I'd out it this way, if you not serious and gon treat her right leave it as a fantasy and chill. It can get messy and y'all can be fired
Yeah if you just trying to smash, leave it alone. Having to face a woman who has feelings for you that you don't have back at work really isn't the wave :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah if you just trying to smash, leave it alone. Having to face a woman who has feelings for you that you don't have back at work really isn't the wave :lol:

Even if you go that "honest" route and make it plain that you just want the yambs, they don't always honor that policy. Wifey told me after we got serious dating that I was hers after I laid that PVC to her, I ain't een know it smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom