TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to GermAsian in my apartment at like 5 AM this morning :rofl: She :pimp: I've already told Dropten that she's my pick too.

DC fam sorry for not being able to make it yesterday. That IT on call life is the worst.

Good news is that I was able to patch things up with my girl. She said that I over think things and stress about life too much, which is true. I told her I'd be less stressed if get back in school this fall but I'll her try her way of "living a little". She came to see me after she was off work but could only stay for about 30 mins. I finally played my guitar for her and she was genuinely impressed (unlike my ex :smh:) so that put me in a good mood.

Alright fellas a quick update.
but first let me make a quick Apology to the DMV NT Crew Henn, Suberzat, DropTen
I went to bed at 12 midnight yesterday woke up at 2 a.m couldnt get back to sleep, started work at 4 and was dozing off all day while driving in the car. I couldnt make it to DC one of 2 things were goign to happen, me falling asleep in the car. or me falling asleep as soon as i got to our destination. I apologize and Henn and I talked i will def be there thursday. I may just say f it and go Sunday or Monday.
I worked til like 6 passed out then home girl came and scooped me after 8 for dinner cuz i was starving. LOL Henn heard her and was like :smh: lmao ... I swear i wasn't hanging out with her the whole time.

ok so update on my 3 situations I sort of alluded too last week. Lana(one who got away), Mona(spanish chick), Deena(current starting pg)

"The one who got away" aka Lana

So i was dumb excited to meet with Lana, thinking yo this could be it. this can finally be our time to get together, start really talking whatever. so we make plans to meet for late lunch/early dinner last Thursday. 4 p.m. a little down the highway from me about 40 mins away. (which im cool with because that is my hometown and spanish chick lives down there as well. so the day goes by we text majority of the day, "we still on" , "can't wait to meet up" etc etc.
so the time is finally coming. im on my way up there. singing old 90's r&B songs getting myself in feels... excited this is going to finally be the day, I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!
So i'm about 15 mins away, i get a text from Lana "Hey is it ok if my new Boyfriend joins us" :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: what ***??????? you really going to ask me that when we were like 20 mins from meeting time.
i was devastated yo. . had to call my dude Henn to calm me down...
so I get there because it was too late to turn around its already pass 4. rush hour traffic going the opposiste way back home .I could do nothing but sit there and look stupid . So im sitting in my car i wait for them to get tere. and she pops out. looking as good as ever.
then her new man pops out. Yall remember this dude. View media item 1939267 from hey arnold. it was the real life version of him.
Son I was so upset... i almost turned the car on and left. so I went in sat with them talked to her but was kinda weary about him because he was being quiet sizing me up. i start throwing stuff at him , asking him questions whatever... this dude
man i can't even continue typing about it **** got me heated again.
so anyway we wrap it up, i give her a hug bounce out, haven't talked to her since.
what makes it so bad that's the 2nd time in our life time she's done that BS to me. I'm done with her.
i wont get in to our pass super heavy because I did on the last post, but I wont even lie i was hurt.
So the one who got away is the one who needed to stay away.

so after that incident (all same day) I meet up with spanish chick after aka Mona.
we go out to dinner (I only ate a salad at the place with Lana)
and start talking. I could tell something was on her mind,
(let me back up so her and I sort of ended things back in December but there were still feelings there and we hung out a few times kissed and stuff like that)
so we get in this huge discussion basically about putting a label on things.
I told her. for the past 2 months I had been trying to figure out what we are , what we can do and you have pushing me away and trying to bring me closer at the same time she was doing things backwards which ultimately lose feelings for her in that regard.
Now Mona has a bit of a scenario.38 y/o 2 kids, not a Us citizen so she has to go to school on a visa. so she wants things to progress quickly She actually does have love for me, she just wants me to be faster about it.
I kept telling her i can't do that. not yet. and she wanted it now.
so we talked about that. how I wasn't ready to get a place and her just move in.
or even worst her baby daddy is a psycho dead beat. so he may try to take the kids away and i couldn't have that happen to her
so we're talking about all those issues. and at the end basically got, it's best for us to stop talking.

What the heck is going on. took 2 L's in 4 hours.

Now we have Starting PG Derek Rose aka deena.
so back story Deena and I met last year through tinder. I wasn't super attracted to her at the time, but was like f it i needed to get some savagery points in my life since i was turning 30 last year.
we always got along but for some reason i never wanted to have coitus with her. There was one time i was drunk and banged in the car but that was me just needing to get a nut off. so during the summer last year and fall, we talked but never really saw each other. did like a happy hour every now and then becuase we go to te same gym and she works and lives like 10 mins from my house.
so we had actually developed a legit friendship during this time. she was dorky like myself, we were in to a lot of the same things. I think the one thing that always bothered me is she has a past (all people do) but she always insisted on telling me which im not a fan of.
Now I have my share of the past, but i never talk about it with other women, and honestly I just hate hearing about dudes you did this and that with.

so she was full on dating a guy from about Nov-Jan, and dude was a jerk, we use to talk about it. and again since she was slowly becoming a good friend, we started going out more. hanging out, working out together. so one day during happy hour she broke up with dude like 3 days prior, we're talking. and shes like God I haven't had sex since dec blah blah. so we get in to that talk
kinda throwing hints at each other but being blind to it. so we're leaving happy hour and I was just like. you wanna drink more at my crib...
she obliged and then came over. so we're watching TV just chillen drinking talking ( i swear i had no other intentions) ...
then we start wrestling, then, making out, next thing i know we're in bed. getting down.
she stayed over that night, woke up ate breakfast, she bounced to work.

we start texting all day kinda on some that needed to happen type steez,
so the following week she was going to florida for her sisters birthday and I was going to korea 1 day later, so we only got dinner had a good time.
so the whole 2 weeks im in Korea and shes in florida we're texting back and forth the entire time. just all typess of innuendos.

and she ask me if i was horny out there blah blah,
(becuase we had a discussion the week before about how we like having sex at least bi-weekly. )
so i asked her i was like its been 2 weeks already you found u a play thing yet... she was like "no, i've just been too busy you know" hit her with that cam gif like you was waiting for me.

so I come back from korea last Tuesday 2/23. and have seen her everyday since. and have been digging her out everyday since.

^i'll tell those stories later
the bad part is i never wanted to have coitus only because i knew i liked her as a person and once sex got involved it was going to be a wrap.

she lives 10 mins away works 5 mins away, i work from home so the lunch time quickies have been nothing short of amazing.

i didnt want to be bunned up, and she understand about not putting a label on things, but i dont know yall. she playing for that franchise tag.

And that's been my last 2 weeks in a nutshell

put in spoiler tags to save room.

First off, I had a feeling about ol girl from ya past. Sad to hear she was trippin' like that to not say that she's involved with somebody THEN at the last minute push him into the lunch

Leave that old broad alone bro. Her intentions don't seem pure

Step by step with Deena

Woke up to GermAsian in my apartment at like 5 AM this morning :rofl: She :pimp: I've already told Dropten that she's my pick too.

Dropten with the assist? :8. Pass around?

Everyone keep flourishing. I sure as hell did last night. Smashed a nice lil tall joint :pimp:. Asz so damn soft [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Careful with Deena. Spanish is best left alone. A crazy ex husband trying to get custody of kids in the reason I caught a case

Last night's W might cause me 2 L's today.

Woke up with my neck marked up when I have two dates lined up for today :smh:

But the yambs were so aquatic :pimp:

4 different yambs in a week bros. feelin like you cant tell me nothing
laugh.gif

Yes deena and i went from slow to fast. But real talk she's awesome. But we also became friends first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom