TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont have no conversations with shorty unless she wants to come through and smash. All that going out **** has to cease as well, If you gonna play side dude you only supposed to provide one service and that's the D

Dont have no conversations with shorty unless she wants to come through and smash. All that going out **** has to cease as well, If you gonna play side dude you only supposed to provide one service and that's the D
Yeah I wouldn't make the paying for cover and drinks thing a habit, if you see her again. Just hope you laid the pipe proper and you can get right to it from here on out.

Yea man she willing to throw out 4 years of an engagement for one night. (You also don't know what she does on the side ) red flags everywhere. Chemistry or not she pulled a foul move. And her friend let her on top of that. And you have contact with homie.....idk man. Red flags everywhere. Do not pursuit

Be safe...

You smashing a grown mans fiancé...who he bought a RING for. And from what you mentioned in your story, your not a big dude. Stay away from her. That's how people get hurt, B...physically. You're aware that shorty is engaged. You know her man. There's no excuses there. So if son comes up to you with fire in his eyes and things get staticky, don't act like you didn't put yourself in that predicament.

I know that the cake might be thick, the body crazy, and that ***** strong enough to put you in a headlock, but it's not worth risking your life over it, my guy. An old man told me once "everything that looks good to you, ain't good for you". You got a girl, hold her down. You said she just lost someone close. Be there for her instead of being out in the public with an engaged women. Trust me, I've seen similar situations go from 0 to 100 real quick. You don't wanna be stuck in the middle of that

Shorty got a ring and still ain't satisfied :x :x I've questioned the thread about messing with a dudes girlfriend and I've fallen back because I'm so scared of the karma but shorty has a ring :x please stay safe @carpe24diem you don't want a chick like that

Be safe...

You smashing a grown mans fiancé...who he bought a RING for. And from what you mentioned in your story, your not a big dude. Stay away from her. That's how people get hurt, B...physically. You're aware that shorty is engaged. You know her man. There's no excuses there. So if son comes up to you with fire in his eyes and things get staticky, don't act like you didn't put yourself in that predicament.

I know that the cake might be thick, the body crazy, and that ***** strong enough to put you in a headlock, but it's not worth risking your life over it, my guy. An old man told me once "everything that looks good to you, ain't good for you". You got a girl, hold her down. You said she just lost someone close. Be there for her instead of being out in the public with an engaged women. Trust me, I've seen similar situations go from 0 to 100 real quick. You don't wanna be stuck in the middle of that

Awesome post. Men gonna be men tho and sometimes that other head takes priority over the one in between your shoulders. All I can tell dude is be careful cause when it's 1am and shorty hit him with that "wassup" text his beef gon answer for him

NT Fam what's good been a min since checking in but life been busy. I probably had one of the best days of my life on Friday. It began with the plan I was going to take my homegirl out for drinks for her B-Day. Thing is I haven't seen her in 4 yrs., she's engaged, and her dude has made it to the point that we communicate through Snapchat. Well the last week convo has been a lot different she be sending pics and telling me what we doing and it's all :smokin. That morning I guess the girl I've been casually dating for the last 4 months or whatever intuitions kicked in texting me about 'Date night?' and I couldn't say no since she had recently loss someone close. I still didn't cancel things with ol' girl even though it looked like I wasn't gone make it. Anyway bae cooked dinner we ate then she gotta call from her line sister saying they had a project to complete since the rest of the weekend they wouldn't have time for so she said we might have to split after the movie and I was 'like oh that's okay' so did that she left I called up ol girl to see where she was at and we were able to meet up.
This when it became LIT. When I pull up and see her at the door I couldn't believe how beautiful she was I mean her face good alone had the blouse on to show that flat stomach but that BOOTY is the definition of onion I'm talking Che Mack/YesJulz/Trina type [emoji]127825[/emoji]. She had a friend with her as a handler to make sure things ain't get to crazy but that failed. Paid for their cover and drinks, caught up,and when whistle while you twerk came in it was over. A ni**a had to use the wall as support to take all of it. I can't lie I felt like I was that dude in the spot last night dudes was lookin sick and kept pointin at her like all that *** and she with this lil ahh ni**a even one dude I caught eye contact with was like [emoji]128064[/emoji] raised his drink and I raised mine kept it moving. It was crazy she was like I wore these jeans especially for you they had a lil distress over each cheek hit that stance all I could do was cuff that [emoji]127825[/emoji] felt like pillows and then we started makin out then was follow me to get to the bathroom, her friend was like chill not here. Went ahead left out, she dropped off her friend and met me at the spot bruh no words were spoken we knew what we wanted just went at it like there was goig to be no tomorrow, the connection was so real.
She dipped out when I awoke left a message she had to go but had fun and we should link up sometime later. I know you can't be in a relationship with someone willing to do things like this but she hella cool, funny, and has goofy personality that I wanted you and wonder what he did for her to be unfaithful. I remember four years ago literally how she was going to leave him and wanted me to be with her the whole weekend but next thing I know she was with a ring and was going to do right by him. Whatever the case might be I'm just cooling on this single life but probably going to make things official with bae so can't get too deep but yeah I'm out sorry for the novel.

Why you old heads be writing novels? Can we get some cliffs lol

Man i swear, when a chick is attracted to you and she know you got a girl they do the most to be noticed.

This chick was walkin to her car and about to open the door when she saw me, then did a Michelin 15 point check.

Im talmbout looked at all the tires, bumpers, popped the trunk and she a lil skinny thang like rihhana.

She be doin this kinda **** everytime she sees me alone but when she sees me wit my girl she just looks deep into my eyes smh.

Last edited:
On moral grounds I can agree with not messing with the engaged broad. But I can't get with the scary talk. If you know how to handle yourself do your thing, it ain't your fault buddy wifing a ****. I don't live my life living in fear of the next man.

^^ you don't know what people are capable of. I agree with the notion of knowing how to handle yourself and the situation but all it takes is one slip of the tongue from shorty or homie on an insecure binge looking through ol girls phone and carpe could have some problems.

Last edited:
Yea I'm way cool off that messing with engaged/married women, don't care how "bad" she is or what the "connection" is like.

Shows a serious character flaw in her and yourself that you even think that's something that's ok to do and you actually out here paying for her and her friends to drink and party? :smh:

What part of the game is that?

Certain things in life you just don't do.

^^ you don't know what people are capable of. I agree with the notion of knowing how to handle yourself and the situation but all it takes is one slip of the tongue from shorty or homie on an insecure binge looking through ol girls phone and carpe could have some problems.

More than enough ****** in jail and in the ground over this exact situation as well.

It ain't about having fear of another man. It's about the fact that a lot of dudes is willing to throw their/your whole life away over a woman especially if you involving marriage.

Why even invite that energy into your life when there are beautiful single women everywhere?

View media item 2192918

I swear man that's my biggest fear is sharing my life with a broad like kids, accounts, real estate and she steps out on me :smh: :x your feelings hurt and you either stay like a sucker or cut her loose and let the courts eat you up. Would real deal have to buy a pair of Isotoners man, I'm not built for an L that capital

We'll agree to disagree. I agree with morally not messing with someone committed. But when you about your issue you with whatever comes your way that's all imma say.

I swear man that's my biggest fear is sharing my life with a broad like kids, accounts, real estate and she steps out on me :smh: :x your feelings hurt and you either stay like a sucker or cut her loose and let the courts eat you up. Would real deal have to buy a pair of Isotoners man, I'm not built for an L that capital

I swear this is what I think about the most especially when I really get involved with a shorty

Yeah that's too big of an L to eat, i'm not with it.

I've seen enough of today's women not have the patience when a dude is going through some **** or even the sense to communicate their concerns to dude, they just think dipping is the answer. Gotta find a sensible joint with an old soul.

Last edited:
^^^

Just only commit to great women, problem solved.

Every woman shows you who she is as long as you are looking, no reason for you to attach your future to someone who you would even have those fears about.

I hear everybody. I know that it's wrong there's no ifs ands or buts about it. I believe in karma and if it comes it comes. I'm not out here looking for marriages to ruin cause I know what it is and leave it at that not all up on the phone trying to take her from him. I'm young made a decision and to live with it. Again everyone's comment was read and I understand the seriousness of it and grow from it.

Man... gonna be a corny simp dude right now, so don't clown me too much!

But that RiSE Festival had to be one the most romantic/magical moments of my life!

Real talks fellas, had me pulling out all the corny lines. I look back and laugh, but damn this weekend was special!

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Gold laughs in here..

Woke up from a dream this morning where me and my boys were in Canada WILDING. I'm talking o's galore, somehow India Westbrook came into the picture. Taking selfies eating the P, all that. She was on the D heavy, bro. Woke up and wifey just staring at me :lol: WATTBA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom