TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's every one's goals going a quarter into the year?

I know cats were trying to improve their approach, develop confidence, step their quality up, or just bang a bunch of yambs...

Hope everyone is growing... And if u don't think you are... Explain why...

If you have been able to step out of your comfort zone and achieve goals... How does it feel?
Haven't been talking to any girls of late. Just trying to finsh the semester strong and continue to work on self-improvement

This girl tol me we should get coffee sometime soon.
She also said shes looking for sumtin casual
View media item 898561
Idk tho not attracted to her too much but dont wanna miss out on my first asian plus da casual part makes me think i can jus keep her on da bench for a long time n call her up when needed

Last edited:
Post a full body shot. She's def playing those angels, but aint nothing wrong with fat broads. Some of the wettest P 
pimp.gif

Keep her on deck as your slump buster. I don't know what it is about fat broads but I can't last with them. I be straight busting in minutes with fat broads and going the distance with 7+'s. I guess I got a thing for 'em 
ohwell.gif

Brahs I don't know what it is (probably the spring time) but these females are out! As I'm driving around the yambs are outside looking real nice, whether it be at the mall, grocery store, gym, etc. Point is I got a feeling this spring/summer gonna be a good one. To all my tay fam prosper this season 
pimp.gif

34j9amt.jpg

ehhh she looks like a 7, definitely would add to the bench for a little spring run, maybe dump her off the roster by summer.

Brahs I don't know what it is (probably the spring time) but these females are out! As I'm driving around the yambs are outside looking real nice, whether it be at the mall, grocery store, gym, etc. Point is I got a feeling this spring/summer gonna be a good one. To all my tay fam prosper this season :pimp:

34j9amt.jpg
I hope so son I hope so but I know these east coast going to be right

ehhh she looks like a 7, definitely would add to the bench for a little spring run, maybe dump her off the roster by summer.

I love Asians as much as anyone but she's not a 7.

Would still smash as long as she wasn't huge

Damn, y'all are cold! No shame in being generous lol, dude said no higher than a 4 :lol:
I still say around a 5-6. She ain't horrible, but not anyone's first or second option.

As for me, TCU yambs tonight. Really feelin myself this week

Damn, y'all are cold! No shame in being generous lol, dude said no higher than a 4
laugh.gif

I still say around a 5-6. She ain't horrible, but not anyone's first or second option.

As for me, TCU yambs tonight. Really feelin myself this week
JLijS.gif

I just tell it how it is my dude...

And Yeezus... There are SOOOO many better Asians in LA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom