TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting no love on Tinder but I do have this ONE random pic of me holding an umbrella in some snowly rain(not good quality picture at that).And only thing I have about me is Food Science. Guess the yambs to appreciate the food science.

Only got 1 real match on Tinder - didn't respond to the girl cause she wasn't attractive to me. Found out the next day she went to my school. Felt someone staring at me and I looked and about 3 seconds later realized she was the girl from Tinder and I quickly looked away and kept it moving. Then the day after she was at this banquet I was at sitting 3 tables in front of me.  
laugh.gif

Just got a fresh cut, feeling good, gonna hit up one I pulled off POF. Hopefully she answers, she got mad at me last week because I barely talk to her :lol:

Don't text her or make communication until she hits you up. Let her do her, you do you. Don't stress it or make it a priority.

And to be honest, sounds like you might need to work on your self right now. Sounds like you may have some personal things going on that you need to try and fix or be content within yourself, before you go after girls. Girls will always be there. Always. And just let things flow naturally for right now
I'm not gonna hit her up, I might see her at work tomorrow. We work in the same department, but different shifts. I do have some personal things going on, but I am working on them. Thanks bro.

comeback stories are the best :pimp: ...we weren't close to being evicted that I know of but trust me ive struggled as well...dont use that as a excuse..just work on yourself and be there for your family
Trust me I'm definitely working on my self and for my fam, we are in a much better position than we were 3 years ago.

So I've been hanging out with this girl since summer we even went camping with her friends. Well long story short I got locked up for a good month and lost a good *** job. To me i was thinking, no one wants to deal with a pseron like me no job no money ect especially a girl. But no she stuck around and actually helped me get a new job which i still have now. Shes known to date guys with money which i dont have anymore. Her cousins were shocked she still hangs out with me. I thought nothing of. I kept a blind eye cause shes pretty hot and all the guys always jocking on her and she has fake cans too_One time i even straight out told her i had no money to go out and she picked me up and took me to the bar and paid for the night out. even took me out to dinner on my bday the tab was 200 bucks!! paid for it. Shes a loan officer too.

The crazy thing is she brings me around her family like were something beond friends, her gramma and grandpa. It got to the point were her caousins and uncles were welcoming me to the family, Im like... we havent even ****ed yet.  And another thing is i feel like im a front for the things she be doing behind closed doors. "yeah this it the guys im F'ing with not that other guy you saw" type. She even booked a vaction home on july 4th for the whole family to go including me. One day she'll text me all day and wont hear from her for 2 days. Shes also very private too like keep to herself no fb only ig. Shes throwing me cloudy signs that i just cant figure out right now. What i feel is that, i think she been burnt and F'ed over too many times to where shes done dealing with BS and is ready for another chapter. Shes 24 and im 27 BTW IDK NT fam help a brotha out.

So I've been hanging out with this girl since summer we even went camping with her friends. Well long story short I got locked up for a good month and lost a good *** job. To me i was thinking, no one wants to deal with a pseron like me no job no money ect especially a girl. But no she stuck around and actually helped me get a new job which i still have now. Shes known to date guys with money which i dont have anymore. Her cousins were shocked she still hangs out with me. I thought nothing of. I kept a blind eye cause shes pretty hot and all the guys always jocking on her and she has fake cans too_One time i even straight out told her i had no money to go out and she picked me up and took me to the bar and paid for the night out. even took me out to dinner on my bday the tab was 200 bucks!! paid for it. Shes a loan officer too.

The crazy thing is she brings me around her family like were something beond friends, her gramma and grandpa. It got to the point were her caousins and uncles were welcoming me to the family, Im like... we havent even ****ed yet.  And another thing is i feel like im a front for the things she be doing behind closed doors. "yeah this it the guys im F'ing with not that other guy you saw" type. She even booked a vaction home on july 4th for the whole family to go including me. One day she'll text me all day and wont hear from her for 2 days. Shes also very private too like keep to herself no fb only ig. Shes throwing me cloudy signs that i just cant figure out right now. What i feel is that, i think she been burnt and F'ed over too many times to where shes done dealing with BS and is ready for another chapter. Shes 24 and im 27 BTW IDK NT fam help a brotha out.
Can't get the thoughts and words out right now, maybe later. But short summary on how I take it from what I quickly read.

She likes you. You're a "good" guy compared to the "bad" she's dealt with. Maybe she wants to deal with you on a deeper level and brings you around the family to show them she's got a good thing going on in her fast life. And maybe she's still caught up in the little lifestyle she's getting with other dudes or whatever and isn't ready to truly let it go. I ain't explaining myself correctly right now. May edit later

she sees you as someone that she could settle down with

she's prolly done with the crazy streak of her life

2Sky0waY6 2Sky0waY6
Why don't you sit down and have "The" talk.
First thing, finding somebody that is private and is not jumping on ig or twitter every time you hang out is refreshing( my wife had to get rid of hers because of an ex and I was ready to catch a case with the **** he was pulling, but I digress). Anyway she sounds like one of two things:
Worst case scenerio: an ex is still slightly in the picture and that's why you may be hearing from her sporadically.
Best Case Scenerio:
She is really digging you but like you say scared to get close. But breh she is bringing you around family and paying for you, I can only help but to feel that she wants more. At the same time 24 is a very awkward age for men and women. This best thing to do is just Keep it 100 and convey what you feel. Stop mind ******* yourself with paranoia and unanswered questions. Enjoy the time and learn the lessons that come with your decision...

2Sky0waY6 2Sky0waY6
Why don't you sit down and have "The" talk.
First thing, finding somebody that is private and is not jumping on ig or twitter every time you hang out is refreshing( my wife had to get rid of hers because of an ex and I was ready to catch a case with the **** he was pulling, but I digress). Anyway she sounds like one of two things:
Worst case scenerio: an ex is still slightly in the picture and that's why you may be hearing from her sporadically.
Best Case Scenerio:
She is really digging you but like you say scared to get close. But breh she is bringing you around family and paying for you, I can only help but to feel that she wants more. At the same time 24 is a very awkward age for men and women. This best thing to do is just Keep it 100 and convey what you feel. Stop mind ******* yourself with paranoia and unanswered questions. Enjoy the time and learn the lessons that come with your decision...

Might be on point there yeah I gotta stop mind ******* myself and be up front about it just haven't got the right time to talk to her about it. What's crazy is I known here for a good year and just brushes her off like nothing cause I knew I couldn't get with that. Never knew minding your own could ever get me here. I'm always the quiet friendly out going guy in the group and always like to have fun. I mean I myself been burnt too many time where idk if there is love out there for me anymore. Not only that I'm scared but I'm just scared to make a leap and break a good thing. If it ain't broke don't fix it???....ehh?

Might be on point there yeah I gotta stop mind ******* myself and be up front about it just haven't got the right time to talk to her about it. What's crazy is I known here for a good year and just brushes her off like nothing cause I knew I couldn't get with that. Never knew minding your own could ever get me here. I'm always the quiet friendly out going guy in the group and always like to have fun. I mean I myself been burnt too many time where idk if there is love out there for me anymore. Not only that I'm scared but I'm just scared to make a leap and break a good thing. If it ain't broke don't fix it???....ehh?
Trust brethren I have been there but if you don't leap, you could possibly be missing out on something real.
I have been burned a lot and have burned a lot of girls myself but you gotta keep living and pushing because there are amazing chicks in this world that are not trying to hurt you. If I had stayed on that six year sabbatical from the yambs I would have missed out on the greatest gift given to me. Stop with the looks, etc because (even though there are superficial women out there) it is very true that if you are good hearted, firm in your beliefs and funny, you will attract girls like moths...
Get out of your mind and when you have the time, have that talk and let the cards fall where they may. But never give up on living breh and the possibility of love...
Peace

mugen81 mugen81
Thanks bro I really appreciation your help ima give a shot in the next couple days or next weekend when we go out to the baseball game. I like her a lot never had any girl that took care of me like this happens once every blue moon. Hopefully everything will fall in place in my favor of things. You'll keep all you guys posted!

I spam liked a bunch of pics on tinder, only getting matched with ugly broads. Guess I'm ugly :frown:

Are you white? It's actually relevant.

Also, can't get over the girl in the office. Would be a lot easier to spark a conversation if we worked in proximity.

Getting matched with ugly broads on Tinder? Not sure if I'm reading that right but swipe left if you think they're ugly so you don't get matched with them.

How do u guys get ya mind off past relationships
nerd.gif
Sad music and laughing. Seriously. Sad music usually makes people reminisce and stuff, and of course it does with me, but it actually makes me feel better. Don't know why. And whenever a past situation comes up with a girl and whenever I have a thought of her I just laugh - that "what was I thinking" "she's a joke" laugh. It helps me.

Sprained my ankle last week Nd my ankle is still swollen and has a bruise.. Im not bad i waashed rck lol
Sad music? U dont make no sense

U rigjht cook i need new yambs plus focus on myself

Last edited:
Sprained my ankle last week Nd my ankle is still swollen and has a bruise.. Im not bad i waashed rck lol
Sad music? U dont make no sense

U rigjht cook i need new yambs plus focus on myself

So u got crossed ur saying? I don't know those feels.

On the real tho, and if ur serious and not cereal, just try going out with ur boys. If they are cool and have any game at all, they will approach girls and bring them over to you. Pretty simple.

Nah actually i landed wrong in a floater and rolled it really bad.
But me u n rck need to have a one on one tournament soon :nerd:

Nah my boys aint that cool, i been eyein this chick in my class. Will sit next to her next class session .

Are you white? It's actually relevant.

Also, can't get over the girl in the office. Would be a lot easier to spark a conversation if we worked in proximity.

Yeah I'm white. Im just liking every pic I see and filtering the results. (Re)downloaded the app today, 10 matches, all ugly broads.

I feel like the hot ones throw their IG sn in their profile, rack up followers on ig, and dont use the app otherwise

Yeah I'm white. Im just liking every pic I see and filtering the results. (Re)downloaded the app today, 10 matches, all ugly broads.

I feel like the hot ones throw their IG sn in their profile, rack up followers on ig, and dont use the app otherwise
truuuuuu (2 Chainz voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom