TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one im talkin to now is relationship worthy
laugh.gif

post sum that ask for yambs in a nonchalant way.

all i know is
lemme hit loser
lemme clap dem cheeks
Gotchu b.

Headed on down to Cowboys(a club) for college night. Any tips from my clubgoers? I'm more of a party guy. Should be fun tho

Once a girl on the dance floor makes eye contact with you its a wrap. I never ask if they want to dance, just groove your way through and gently pull them towards you. No words should be spoken. Just smiles and eye contact.

If you're approaching a group of girls dancing you better make sure you approach with your friends and they all grab a different one simultaneously.

Also the drinks are expensive. So pregame heavy.

Real question, no lie. How is the club scene really? Never been to one. And do you need to learn how to dance or can you just get away with the simple 2 step? And what club wear do you guys wear? 

Two ways to play it:
1) just be aloof to the whole subject, enjoy her company and if smashing comes up, then proceed to lay the smackith down of the fair maiden..
2) is a more advance technic were you get her to divulge information on her own terms.
"I find myself to be a pretty straight forward guy, so i need to let you know that I am talking to other girls. Plus being that we have mutual friends, I don't want you running up on us or causing tension/scene if you see me kicking it with her. It's cool we are seeing other people right???
Or option 3, this is only if you are about that life(the I am a dickhead, give no dambs what you feel,FDB motto life):
"Look I saw that post on Facebook. What's that about." This option could cause problems and awkward situations from here on out. It's the Keeping it 100 but this could quickly turn into when Keeping it Real goes wrong. This technic is strictly to be used if you are completely sure that you don't mind walking away, she has irritated you beyond belief or you smashed and the cakes and milk went bad and were not up to par. A girl will definately get ghost or possibly see this as a challenge,lol..
But keep your head up my dude, still quality females out here. Might take a while but the good ones usually come when you are not looking or putting thought into it
@hotcheeto27
You, my brethren, have provided a great laugh for wifey and I tonight.
Best of Luck to you good sir...
Outchea..
I might have to do play option 1 and mix it with 2 cause i was talking to a few other girls, was doing the Patrice Oneal karate class type of ish and she seem to surpass them all, so i decided to slowly dropped them (smh should've never done that). When I find a chance to talk to her im come up front and tell how i feel and mix it in with the "im seeing other girls also, but i dont want you to be surprise" (gass her up so she wont leave and still on the bench)  cause shes doing the same also. Cause I'd rather tell the truth and not hide it some B's are scared and cant handle that stuff its better to let it all out on the table then keeping it under the desk and having them find out themselves. good plan B!   

Real question, no lie. How is the club scene really? Never been to one. And do you need to learn how to dance or can you just get away with the simple 2 step? And what club wear do you guys wear? 

Club scene is great. I do very well there, but don't go to them as much as I used to in college.

I love to dance so I go hard but u would be fine with something simple. As long as u aren't self cautious and down to have a good time, ur fine. Hit girls with the John Wall, trust me.

Jeans and a long sleeve polo are fine. I pretty much only wear button ups/ polo's though.

Plan on hitting one up this summer. But going solo might not be a good move so maybe I'll hit my cousins up or something 

I might have to do play option 1 and mix it with 2 cause i was talking to a few other girls, was doing the Patrice Oneal karate class type of ish and she seem to surpass them all, so i decided to slowly dropped them (smh should've never done that). When I find a chance to talk to her im come up front and tell how i feel and mix it in with the "im seeing other girls also, but i dont want you to be surprise" (gass her up so she wont leave and still on the bench)  cause shes doing the same also. Cause I'd rather tell the truth and not hide it some B's are scared and cant handle that stuff its better to let it all out on the table then keeping it under the desk and having them find out themselves. good plan B!   
You'll be good brethren..
It's weird how you meet a girl that "surpasses" your team but it turns out they were false alarms(had too many of those to count,lol), but in the end you learn from those experiences and know how to curve them batches when you see them(lol). Don't get down about the situation, just continue on your path to greatness and enjoy yourself..
Peace..

Honest doesn't exist in relationship. It doesn't exist - it's routine exist. Once you establish a routine, that is their attachment-  that's what honesty is, is a routine. Okay, "he allows me to come home and bop the house anytime I want cause I have a key". Now If I told my girl, "Yo don't come over here tonight". Know I mean, don't come by here tonight. She gonna be like why. I can't say no **** because I have a downstairs and upstairs. So I can't say no **** like "I just wanna be by myself" cause there's places in my house I can be by myself.....

- Patrice O'Neal, Karate Class (Black Phillip Show)
 He went on a little bit more but that downstairs and upstairs thing hit me. Should've been on Patrice way earlier. 

Yeah I'm white. Im just liking every pic I see and filtering the results. (Re)downloaded the app today, 10 matches, all ugly broads.

I feel like the hot ones throw their IG sn in their profile, rack up followers on ig, and dont use the app otherwise
truuuuuu (2 Chainz voice)

I actually smashed one off following her IG. We never actually matched on Tinder.

I'll follow some and if they don't follow back relatively soon then I unfollow them and move on

Out here in LA I pretty much only do bars/lounges with dance floors (usually only club when I'm in Vegas) and I do well. It's not crazy loud like a club where you can't talk but you can also dance a bit if you want. I usually don't do more than a simple 2 step. As long as you're fun you don't have to be an amazing dancer. I don't get hype while dancing like I used to in college. I usually wear a button up and jeans. Sometimes a light sweater instead during the winter.

Hit up an art gallery opening tonight in a Polo, blue jeans, and cowboy boots in a really artsy part of town. So easy to say "Yea, I'm new in town and saw something cool popping off here." while faking the whole art interest. Girl with art displayed at the gallery + drinks afterwards...

Out here in LA I pretty much only do bars/lounges with dance floors (usually only club when I'm in Vegas) and I do well. It's not crazy loud like a club where you can't talk but you can also dance a bit if you want. I usually don't do more than a simple 2 step. As long as you're fun you don't have to be an amazing dancer. I don't get hype while dancing like I used to in college. I usually wear a button up and jeans. Sometimes a light sweater instead during the winter.

Where do you usually hit up? If I'm in the club mood I'll go to belasco. If I'm gonna hit up a bar I'll go to Down & Out or Gold Room. If I'm gonna hit up a lounge Ixtapa or Seven Lounge. It's a totally different game play depending the atmosphere

Where do you usually hit up? If I'm in the club mood I'll go to belasco. If I'm gonna hit up a bar I'll go to Down & Out or Gold Room. If I'm gonna hit up a lounge Ixtapa or Seven Lounge. It's a totally different game play depending the atmosphere

Since I'm on the Westside it's usually Ma'Kai or Main Street.

Since I'm on the Westside it's usually Ma'Kai or Main Street.

Yeah Main on Main is the main spot we go to on Main Street. It can be hit or miss though and tends to run pretty young. The other spots are 31 Ten (fell off) and Circle Bar and Barcopa (both alright)

Main on Main. I totally forgot about that spot. I went there once, it's pretty dope. Went to some bar across the street too

Ask youngdoc youngdoc how I do out there?

Been maybe 10-15x... never left without a makeout.

Knock on wood for tonight.

Update on foreign exchange, met up tonight...Made out entire night and had to meet her friends, Saturday seems like the night :smokin

STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
laugh.gif
 Na that one was for you. Nothing special just got this chick number yesterday while I was in Cambridge studying. She seemed overly excited that I talked to her. Caught her staring at me while I was studying. She put her book down within 30 secs of us talking.(Chicks are out here forting in the Starbucks like they learning something).

Uh Uh fella got my first match on Tinder. About to send a message out.

I may post pics of a few chicks that are in my area. Not sure if this will upset some lurkers or not.

Uh Uh fella got my first match on Tinder. About to send a message out.

I may post pics of a few chicks that are in my area. Not sure if this will upset some lurkers or not.

Dude, my ex lurked this and tried to kill my game because of what I posted in here just 4 months ago (after we haven't been together for 2 years)... LETS GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom