TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yea majority of them are on softball, soccer, volley ball, etc teams. Then there are a few reg students as well

Last edited:
Looking at acquiring some grad school yambs. Working a 9-5 then being in class from 5:30 to 8 is for the avian variation. Nothing but older dudes in my classes with the occasional middle aged older lady with an unsavory body that's not my cup of tea. I know it's probably more yambs in the other grad programs, but I'm on a tight schedge running from work to class. Really noticing the difference between grad school life and undergrad life and I'm only 3 days in. :smh:

No time to browse the campus and stop to talk to harlots. How do you guys make it work?
you just gotta be on your off the cuff game.

I have a similar schedule to you...

Except my commute from work to class is an hour... And class is from 6-30-9:30...

You have to be ready at all times to spit...

Gas station, walking top class, studying...

You have to mentally be ready at all times because your window is much smaller now...

Lemme ask the famb...

When was the last time y'all were THOROUGHLY impressed by a woman?

I mean... Articulate , laid back, able to talk about a multitude of subjects, laughs, pretty, smart, with goals and ambition...

I was thinking about this the other day... And I can only name 5... 5 that I thought "damb... That girl is awesome"

Only 5...

Sup Fontaine.... I can only think of 3 woman that was the complete package. Usually most women are pretty but lack conversation skills

Latest one was this chick from Minnesota. She had it all. Cool as hell, dime in my eyes, brown skin with a petite body, going to law school.. shawty even played the piano :wow: .

5 is more than I can think of off top

My last ex was missing that laid back aspect
My ex before that was missing the ambition aspect

Last chick that I seriously dated who truly impressed me was in college - fine Persian chick with green eyes who wasn't the stereotypical Persian, pre law, big on sports but also passionate about social issues

We're still cool to this day (she has a bf) but she's put me on multiple times.

I dated this half black half Mexican lawyer for a little bit in late 2012 but the spark wasn't there. She wasn't really laidback and was a couple years older so she was very serious about looking for a husband

Probably the most recent chick that's impressed me

Last edited:

Man A&T is unreal, every man should accomplish his sexual fantasy there if he's a student.

But Hampton is right there with A&T. I went to prep school in Virginia Beach and used to cross over the bridge to HU and lord it was crazy. They just had that silly as curfew.

Last edited:
Lemme ask the famb...

When was the last time y'all were THOROUGHLY impressed by a woman?

I mean... Articulate , laid back, able to talk about a multitude of subjects, laughs, pretty, smart, with goals and ambition...

I was thinking about this the other day... And I can only name 5... 5 that I thought "damb... That girl is awesome"

Only 5...
That we were impressed by for us to date
or Impressed by in general.

There have been women I was impressed by but i knew it wouldnt work for me.

but for myself, Ive only truly ran in to 2 maybe 3.
never right time.
Only problem with one of them, was she felt too privileged and she needed the guy to do any and every thing for her even though she was "a strong independent black woman" Load of S####

we dont get notifications when someone tags you do they?

its the big @ button on the menu bar when youre responding.

Looking at acquiring some grad school yambs. Working a 9-5 then being in class from 5:30 to 8 is for the avian variation. Nothing but older dudes in my classes with the occasional middle aged older lady with an unsavory body that's not my cup of tea. I know it's probably more yambs in the other grad programs, but I'm on a tight schedge running from work to class. Really noticing the difference between grad school life and undergrad life and I'm only 3 days in.
mean.gif

No time to browse the campus and stop to talk to harlots. How do you guys make it work?

I can only think of two myself that really impressed me. Thats not that many when you really think about it 
mean.gif

Let me check out this Tinder since its been posted a few times this month.

Only been impressed by four women in my lifetime. The first three I was just too young and stupid to know how to keep things together, looking back (except for one) I knew we moved too fast. Wifey is generally the last woman(besides my sister in law and mom) that I can actually tolerate a conversation with. These new breed of women out here are truly on one and social media is not helping by gassing them up...

For those that go yamb hunting online, Tinder is a good app if you're decent looking. Catch is that you have to have a Facebook account and that the person you like has to like you back in order for you to be able to message them. Got a number from a chick out in San Diego who's in New York regularly. We're linking up the next time she's in town.

Last edited:
I met both my kid's mothers online... 

didn't go looking for them there, but IMO meeting someone online gives you more time to get to know them w/o the physical part happening too early and ******g everything up... 

i've rarely had steady relationships with chicks i met through friends or through random public encounters

people act like all online ppl are liars but lets be real, liars are liars no matter how u met em....  the chick you meet at the grocery store could be just as full of ****

Tinder is supposed to be flourishing (im not single so i dont participate). Some of the yams are eh. Honestly im old school i rather do everything in person than deal with the internet nonsense. Obviously the internet way is cheaper than the good ol get bottle service and select your woman strategy but thats my preference.

Tinder is supposed to be flourishing (im not single so i dont participate). Some of the yams are eh. Honestly im old school i rather do everything in person than deal with the internet nonsense. Obviously the internet way is cheaper than the good ol get bottle service and select your woman strategy but thats my preference.
Depends on the city that you're in as well. Plenty of bad yambs in NYC. If you have an interesting about me section and are decent looking, you'll get swiped right (a like).

i can understand preferring the physical first encounter... but 

the thing with that is you're basically going fishing.... its based primarily off looks.... and if there's 20 attractive women in reaching distance, which one you go for? 

at least online you can see some of their personality (ie: the things they tweet/caption, the kind of pictures they take of their day to day, etc etc) .. little things like that say a lot about a person... if your IG, for example, is all selfies and you have to turn around to show your *** in every pic ... im not interested ... yes, i've judged you...

again, i think physical interaction has become a lost past time and more ppl are socially awkward than ever before so im all for it ....  just pointing out the good things online meeting has to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom