TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^you said there is a difference between simpin and having a girl.. I don't know bout that...

as someone stated being good to ur girl that's worthy is not simpin......

maybe my definition of simpin different. I take it as just being a sucker ...

Last edited:
^^you said there is a difference between simpin and having a girl.. That's not correct .....

as someone stated being good to ur girl that's worthy is not simpin......

maybe my definition of simpin is off.

Yeah it is, ur incorrect buddy. If u need some help, I am located in the LA area... I'll come coach you up.

alright for sure bro...
Then what I'm thinking bout is just sucker dudes In relationships.difference...

Last edited:
I want you guys to interpret this text message i got from this yamb:

"Listen, i dont want anything from you. When we went to _______ restaurant you
made it very clear that you dont want anything substantial. I think you are cool,
funny/fun to be around and a nice guy, but i'm not looking for a fling. I dont want
or need a friend with benefits. Lol. Let me be honest I can make myself cum. My
interest in a man initially has nothing to do with sex. So i guess a friendship is all
I want from you bcuz your not capable of giving anything more. And I'm cool with
that."

Is this all just talk?

how should i respond? アミーゴ アミーゴ

Last edited:

made it very clear that you dont want anything substantial. I think you are cool,
funny/fun to be around and a nice guy, but i'm not looking for a fling. I dont want
interest in a man initially has nothing to do with sex. So i guess a friendship is all
I want from you bcuz your not capable of giving anything more. And I'm cool with
that."

Is this all just talk?

I think it's all bs so she doesn't sound like a slazz. What has happened up to this point/ what was said before that text?

that."

Is this all just talk?

I think it's all bs so she doesn't sound like a slazz. What has happened up to this point/ what was said before that text?
I had asked her what she wanted from me since we just started talking. We've only talked for like a month or so. Told her i wasn't looking for anything. I haven't smashed....yet.

Sounds like I would be deleting a number after reading all that.
+1

I'm slowly learning that you should just act like you might be serious / "wanna see where things go" rather than being real with these chicks. 90% will back off even though fwb is what they want too.

Last edited:
I had asked her what she wanted from me since we just started talking. We've only talked for like a month or so. Told her i wasn't looking for anything. I haven't smashed....yet.

Play it off like you like where things are going. In ur head tho, u know whats up.

"Yeah I definitely agree and enjoy ur company. We should just continue to see where things go and take it slow."

Drinks, movie back at ur pad, smash.

+1

I'm slowly learning that you should just act like you might be serious / "wanna see where things go" rather than being real with these chicks. 90% will back off even though fwb is what they want too.

That's why I never had that talk with them. Exactly on point.

Right before heading right back to Tao Beach :lol:

Man, I haven't slammed a door that hard since hahahaha.

It's crazy how I'm out here choosing and I get hit with the "oh I would talk to you but I have a bf/ situation/ect" or shortie got kids. I'm not against ppl /w kids but I haven't met someone who can balance kids and a bf perfectly.

And I keep playing saying imma start messing with ugly and fat chicks but I need some action son

Squad is ghost too, but I don't delete numbers unless it was really bad. Your flow is something you can't take a break from, rusty as ****. All wins to me though, I take no losses.
I don't have a reason to keep their numbers around if they don't wanna talk or hang out. I've been extremely busy for about 2 months now and I haven't had time to devote to any of these women.

Sharing is caring. I have tossed 20 plus numbers to one of my friends before. He smashed 0 lol

Stumbling in the house after getting drunk and stuffing your face in yambs >

Getting morning head before you leave...priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom