TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm the first to fail summer cuff life, I tried though **** it. :lol:

Last edited:
I literally just gave my dude 3 numbers of girls I've smashed in the last month or so.
Q: I've never done that with my friends.  We don't usually trade numbers or put each other on. Kinda just help each other out in the field but once the game is over what you got is what you got.  How does texting a number your friend gave you work?

Q: I've never done that with my friends.  We don't usually trade numbers or put each other on. Kinda just help each other out in the field but once the game is over what you got is what you got.  How does texting a number your friend gave you work?

I kind of just threw him stuff about the girl and what not. I could care less if the dude mentions that I gave him the number honestly.

i.... I kind of did to. But wasn't trying to cuff tho.

YO. Too funny, I got into a huge fight with ole SF girl last night. I was testing her/ being an a hole for no good reason, and she put me in my place. When girls usually let me do that, it's all bad for them... But she stuck up for herself and called me out so I respect her even more.

I kind of just threw him stuff about the girl and what not. I could care less if the dude mentions that I gave him the number honestly.
YO. Too funny, I got into a huge fight with ole SF girl last night. I was testing her/ being an a hole for no good reason, and she put me in my place. When girls usually let me do that, it's all bad for them... But she stuck up for herself and called me out so I respect her even more.
Not too many chicks stick up for themselves or get sonned even worse for getting out of pocket. O well there them select few that do and they get that respect.

Don't do too much of those "tests" though.

Yeah, she made it VERY clear last night. I have done it to every girl I've been official with :smh:

Not too many chicks stick up for themselves or get sonned even worse for getting out of pocket. O well there them select few that do and they get that respect.

Yeah, she has all of mine that's for damn sure.

My wingman skills will be on display for Doc and our other two buddies tonight, let's see how nice I really am.

Some girl I never met before from my town randomly added me on facebook either last night or early this morning and she's pretty damn hot... Does she want the D?What to do now? 

Some girl I never met before from my town randomly added me on facebook either last night or early this morning and she's pretty damn hot... Does she want the D?What to do now? 
Yes. Hit her with the, "You look familiar but I can't quite remember you... you must not have been that memorable or I had too many beers that night." That way you let her know that you're about trying to get that P and that you'll be holding the nuts in the situation 
pimp.gif

Yes. Hit her with the, "You look familiar but I can't quite remember you... you must not have been that memorable or I had too many beers that night." That way you let her know that you're about trying to get that P and that you'll be holding the nuts in the situation 
pimp.gif
bra I  swear I just thought of similar pickup linet the other day 
eek.gif
...only mines was in the beginning stages so it was still a lil bit cheesy lol

Last edited:
Need some advice on this, even though I have an idea of where its headed. Broad falls head over heels for me, started off as a friendship then she gets really attached. I break her off for two weeks, my boy tells me shes been venting to him and that i should talk to her since the cut off. I do, and feel some serious girl (broad was talking about killing herself and came close to it), says she's never felt this way for a guy before. Not even ol boy that straight up used her like a toy and left her for the new edition at the toy shop. I'm thinking, damn she's really feeling me. So we start talking, she says she's willing to drop any guy for me etc. I start to get some feelings for this girl, she tells me she loves me, I don't say it back for a good three weeks. Within this time her mom meets my parents (a first), and I actually chill with shorty at her crib while her parents are there (usually had the free crib and never met any of the girls ive messed with parents except with an ex from 2011, it was brief). Some things went down, and I'm like cool, should be some good yambs. Then we got to more feelings subjects etc. and I go against my rule of not saying I love you, and actually say it to her. The two weeks where i cut her off really messed with her head, she suffers from depression, so I get it confused with her having no interest in me. So i give her the ultimatum to choose between boy that used her as a doll or me that actually cares about her. But in the back of my mind I'm noticing small stuff that hints that im doing something mad wrong, and usually its right. She starts talking about freedom and enjoying being single, when about two months ago she was talking about seeing us in a relationship and being committed. Now she comes out with all this stuff, and she's talking about how she's free to do whatever she wants as she's not officially taken yet , which is true. But in my head im thinking, yo this broad is sounding like a real thot right now, and I'm over here trying to do the right thing and NOT play this girl after the relentless passes I get at work AND from some former female classmates? Now this girl that I've known for over three years has come back into my life, we've always been mad close, and really close to being in a relationship. We had our first kiss back in May but things never seemed to work out. But now, things are happening really fast and I honestly trust this girl. That's a big thing with me and females is the whole trust thing, but with her its different. Now I'm sitting here thinking, I could let this great girl slip just cause I want a relationship with some girl that's engaging in "thot behavior". TAY gimme the advice an NTer needs, I'm leaning towards drop the lowkey crazy thot and pursue this three year girl.

Help me understand NT:

My girl invites me to go to this party thing. I say sure and let's meet at her spot (cuz it's near the party). It starts raining pretty hard and by the time I get there she doesn't want to go anymore.  I say cool, and expect we just gonna chill maybe smash, I don't really care.  Ol girl was distant the whole time I was there. She got on her laptop with her headphones on, focused in (but wasn't doing no work tho).  I hop on my phone and watch three cowboy bebop episodes.  By the third episode she was in bed with her head covered.  I felt OD uncomfortable so I left.

What the hell happened?

Some more info: I had spent most of the week at her spot so I could understand if she felt like I was all up in her space but 1. I was at my home which you pulled me out of to go to some party. 2. If you felt that way why even invite me over at all?

Just confused.

On this long *** flight, able to catch up on the on goings..
rare rare
Leave that first girl alone.
Point.Blank.Period
Old boy is back in the picture, I have been down that road and it's going to cause you nothing but hurt in the end. Sometimes we stay in things as people past there expiration dates, knowing that we saw the flags in the beginning. If she is talking all that woopty-woop, dude has been in them guts or he has been gassing her head up about doing better. Also, mutual friends can sometimes be your worst enemy. They will tell all your business to an ex, and then that said person uses that as ammunition to get back in. End it respectably and see where this potentially awesome girl from your past takes you.
Coromanti Coromanti
You one of my dudes on NT.
Dude you dropped the ball. As much as it pains me, girl was running game to see how"interested" you truly are in her. I know you are in this "new age" relationship, lol, but I think she is at the point of questioning it all and wants some real dialogue about the future between you two. I've had girls put me in this situation and then get mad when I "Chunk Deuce"for wasting my time doing that passive aggressive ****, when all they had to do was open their mouths and tell me the deal. Seriously, sit down with yourself and ask what you want out of this arrangement and proceed to hit her with that work. Even if this is a FWB situation, communication is still the key. If you two guys are not on the same wavelength, then that's where that grey area starts to creep in. Sit her down for the fair one and go from there. Obviously she is diggin you because you have been over all week. If a person truly wants their own space, they will make every excuse in the book not to let you come over..
Hope this helps a little..
About try to get some zzzz..
Peace..

Last edited:
On this long *** flight, able to catch up on the on goings..
rare rare
Leave that first girl alone.
Point.Blank.Period
Old boy is back in the picture, I have been down that road and it's going to cause you nothing but hurt in the end. Sometimes we stay in things as people past there expiration dates, knowing that we saw the flags in the beginning. If she is talking all that woopty-woop, dude has been in them guts or he has been gassing her head up about doing better. Also, mutual friends can sometimes be your worst enemy. They will tell all your business to an ex, and then that said person uses that as ammunition to get back in. End it respectably and see where this potentially awesome girl from your past takes you.
Thats what I plan on doing, former boy is out the picture though (as far as I know). I think I worded the mentioning of him wrong, but I just finished talking to her and told her to be honest with me since she went to this party drunk, making matters worse. Told me she kinda was dancing, which most of us should probably know. The only thing holding me back, is the fact that she might potentially kill herself if I leave...

dead srs...

Last edited:
@Don Adidada
You one of my dudes on NT.
Dude you dropped the ball. As much as it pains me, girl was running game to see how"interested" you truly are in her. I know you are in this "new age" relationship, lol, but I think she is at the point of questioning it all and wants some real dialogue about the future between you two. I've had girls put me in this situation and then get mad when I "Chunk Deuce"for wasting my time doing that passive aggressive ****, when all they had to do was open their mouths and tell me the deal. Seriously, sit down with yourself and ask what you want out of this arrangement and proceed to hit her with that work. Even if this is a FWB situation, communication is still the key. If you two guys are not on the same wavelength, then that's where that grey area starts to creep in. Sit her down for the fair one and go from there. Obviously she is diggin you because you have been over all week. If a person truly wants their own space, they will make every excuse in the book not to let you come over..
Hope this helps a little..
About try to get some zzzz..
Peace..
We've had that that talk twice already. First we were just exlusive without titles, the second time was just inconclusive.  You think I need to hash it out one last time?

Hit my first bar tonight had my homegirl playing wingmen it was cool I didn't go out really expecting anything but man I think I only attract ratchets ( ones with the tattoo across their chest ) migh have a few baby fathers but they were cute tho not my type .

How do I elevate my game in this position.

This girl I'm on on/off with went on a bachelorette party across the country and ain't really hitting me up. We smashed 3x before she left and she was all
Lovey dovey before she left. I doubt it's really back "on" in any meaningful way besides sexing. Any point in me hitting her up while she's away? I want to communicate with her but I feel like she either ain't really that interested or is on some ego trip like she wants me to hit her up first

Edit: Nvm. Don't know why I'm getting sappy on y'all this chick is a thot. No need to overthink it

Last edited:

pimp.gif
Thats really a good line?  I wouldnt expect something like that to work but Im not the most experienced when it comes to this stuff

Last edited:

Yes. Hit her with the, "You look familiar but I can't quite remember you... you must not have been that memorable or I had too many beers that night." That way you let her know that you're about trying to get that P and that you'll be holding the nuts in the situation :pimp:

Fixed.

rare rare
Not to be insensitive but that's not your concern if she kills her self. Staying in something toxic will eventually lead you down a path of your own self destruction. Also anybody that says stuff like that(I know she suffers from depression) has way more going on then probably anybody realizes. All you can do is break the situation off as smoothly as possible and hope for the best, maybe try to be her friend. As harsh as it sounds, I have always preached self preservation and self worth. Put it like this, nobody in this world owes you loyalty, so what makes you think that she is not out doing the damn thing behind your back. She is doing the most, seeking attention and being disrespectful towards you with the woopity-woop(also trust and believe a woman's first love/ex is never far behind brethren). Don't miss out on a person that could potentially be healthy for you. I know suicide isn't something anybody wants to have on their conscious but if that is a true concern maybe you need to tell her parents because being in a relationship like that could also be harmful to her as well.
Coromanti Coromanti
You have to sit her down and really shoot the fair one with this young lady. That "Passive Agressive" behavior gets no play in this ride. Communication will always be the key in any relationship/friendship. If you don't establish that foundation, feelings will get hurt and resentment will set in. If you can't tell her your feelings and vice versa, then **** will end real bad. Let her know the deal from your end and also state that these little"tantrums" are for children, not adults. Put that as tactful as you can. If she can't handle this or put her feelings out there in a coherent space, step back and do you my dude. Like I have always said, stressing over women that are not family, your wife or fiancé, should not dictate your well being or life. Too many women out here that could be better fits for you then someone who is doing the most with silent treatment. I know she is dope but it could be another chick out there but trust everything is about timing in this life and this just may not be the right time..

Last edited:
Cut her off B. She's clearly hung up over the dude that did her wrong and he is probably back in the picture. She used her depression and suicide attempt to rope you in. Don't mistake sympathy for love.

mugen81 mugen81 & tomdiginson tomdiginson that's exactly what I feels she's doing. She pulls out the depression "I don't know what I'd do without you" card on me. Ill take into consideration about talking to her parents. My boy told me too that she's crazy. I should've listened.

Last edited:
Run for the hills rare. That sounds like a foolish situation. Tell her parents she needs help and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom