TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures bru I'll keep it honest I beat it that same day around 6 and this happen like at 2-3am. Even sloppy toppy couldn't keep me firm.

Sad part is I had gone 3 days

What was her response?

Lucky for me she was getting satisfied with the finger game till I got a decent firmness and just pumped away. It was more of me feeling let down like I know I could of beat better. Smh I guess I learned my lesson self pleasure isn't the route to go.

Plus being at the beach and getting sand everywhere was frustrating both of us funny thing is I was the one throwing in the towel but she kept insisting we continue lol

Last edited:
that ain't even the case.... cz im definitely not her shoulder to lean on 

she's just a no-good *** lol ... she been cheating on this dude for over 10 years 

Well then she's lookin for a shoulder to cry on. Not saying your that dude but that's why she's mad. But she sounds like a dirty broad

Older bruva threw me an 'Oop last night.

Dropped em back home at 5am...had to work 9-8. But don't eem care.

Successful setups with the crew are always fun. We like GP and Kemp in 96.

Puts flame suit on

Any one ever had trouble staying firm?

Got hit with this don't know if it's the situation or me :frown:
How's your diet???
Does it consist of a lot of artificial drinks and red meat?
That could also be another reason you are flaccid.
Also work on your Kegal Exercises, drink plenty of water and like someone said, limit your fap sessions maybe once or twice a week. If you are fapping at least do Kegal exercises so you can start controlling your erections,blood flow and climax control..
A lot of sweets( either alcohol or chocolate, etc...) in your diet can prohibit erection duration as well. If she is wifey, change it up and participate in four play(not just fingers) but also get your dirty talk game up, play erotic games, have her masterbate with toys while you give her directions..
The climax and erection is just the beginning to awesome coitus but if you learn how to mind/eye **** and incorporate pleasure items, the build up to actual intimacy will be a lot more rewarding.
Now if this is just a JO, stop fapping so much breh and get in and out them yambs..
Lol

How's you diet?

I had no idea this would have a part in something like that. But recently cut out drinking soda and working on cutting down my sweet tooth.

Kegal excersice what's that consist of??
Edit- just googled thanks for that will start today

And yeah def not wifey.

Another question sometimes I find myself getting rock hard to some females compared to others. Like random joes I have a bit tougher time and wifey I'll be good to go just by kissing. I'm assuming that has to do with more of a connection I share with wifey

Last edited:
I had no idea this would have a part in something like that. But recently cut out drinking soda and working on cutting down my sweet tooth.

Kegal excersice what's that consist of??

And yeah def not wifey.

Another question sometimes I find myself getting rock hard to some females compared to others. Like random joes I have a bit tougher time and wifey I'll be good to go just by kissing. I'm assuming that has to do with more of a connection I share with wifey
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/kegel-exercises-treating-male-urinary-incontinence
I have talked about it before but can't remember the page it was on but this article gives you an overview of the benefits. It's hard to explain how to do them but literally anytime you are sitting or standing, clinch your muscles down in your nether regions. Try to do it several times a day or like the article says, try to start/stop the flow of your urine or when you fap, right at the time of maybe pre-cum or climax, clinch and stop.
I'll try to find more articles later and post up in here.
Also you my find your self more erect around certain women because of their connection to you(like you said.)My wife literally can make me erect by simply looking at me because I find her mannerisms and face so damn attractive. I mean sometimes she can simply brush my hand and I am ready to go, but with women before her, it took ALOT( except for the other four women I truly felt something for). We are still animals, so I think( don't directly quote me), it literally comes down to pheromones and the type of time you spend with these young ladies or just physical attraction can do it for some..

Last edited:
Mugen once again with gospel, you ain't never lied.

My woman will get it up for the most insignificant ****. She could touch my thigh and I'm up. I come home, she cooked dinner, I'm up. She kills it at work, I'm up. It's just different when you really connected like that. I ain't never had a problem getting aroused for any beautiful women but it was never like this.

I love it but I hate it at the same time because yet and still, women are crazy.

Them kegal exercises are magic though. But the voodoo you put on these chicks after you get a long session is crazy

A friend told me that I should hit girls with "my friend and I are having a debate and were wondering if women like to be texted or called first after giving there number" she said it would probably work on getting her into a convo

When it comes to women and convo, honestly in 2014, women will start with you if they are interested.

I never had an opener or any convo advice, what I do is look her up and down then look her into her eyes and talk about the unique thing that I noticed about her. Every women has something, it's up to us as men to see it without guidance, once you do that you're pretty much in there.

Chick just said she wants me to bend over so she can rape me with her tongue. My reaction was zo.gif but reversed

When it comes to women and convo, honestly in 2014, women will start with you if they are interested.

I never had an opener or any convo advice, what I do is look her up and down then look her into her eyes and talk about the unique thing that I noticed about her. Every women has something, it's up to us as men to see it without guidance, once you do that you're pretty much in there.
Preach...
When you are in tune with your "star player", **** is like the matrix..
Women will openly make advances on you like no other.

What awwsome and mugen are saying is true tho. This year I've been putting in a concentrated effort just on my energy and presence and the results have been amazing. I'll spare you guys the humblebrag but I used to have a staring problem, any time I saw some plump and tender yambs I would just get fixated. Squashed any remaining thirst I had and it's like chicks are forced to fill that void with their own thirst. Recommended

Nah don't play me bruh :lol:. It took me a second to realize what she meant because she looks like one of them light skin saddity chicks. Couldn't believe a chick would actually wanna do that, maybe some big shrek lookin broad but not her. I'm not about that analingus life :lol:. Needless to say I won't be kissing this girl :x

My woman will get it up for the most insignificant ****. She could touch my thigh and I'm up. I come home, she cooked dinner, I'm up. She kills it at work, I'm up. It's just different when you really connected like that. I ain't never had a problem getting aroused for any beautiful women but it was never like this.

Same. My girl asked me why I always wear dri-fit shorts with no boxers when we chill at home. It's the only way I can remain comfortable :lol:

The first 5 things women notice about men

1. Physical stature

2. Appearances/attractiveness

3. Smile

4. Humor

5. Confidence.

Repped.

I don't have openers myself, I just feel like using punch lines are corny but realistically punch lines don't fit my demeanor cause I'm a laid back person and I honestly don't like talking much. As soon as I speak and she don't look interested in me I keep it moving, **** being persistent.

Last edited:
^Isn't it the same the other way around too? Lol
im sure it is 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom