TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but I've always been a one woman type idk why but I just never had a roster of yambs I guess I get to comfortable which is one thing you are never suppose to do. but anyway im done venting thanks for the tips fellas only got one hour of sleep and im not mad just hurt because I didn't see it coming.

You gotta be yourself and not be something you are not. If you are a one woman man, than that is what you are. You can try the roster thing to see if it works but I doubt it will.

You might meet a good woman and then try that roster mess and get dropped because she is a quality woman that won't put up with that foolishness.

Or you could do the roster thing until you meet that one and then drop the roster.

That's what Ecook recently did.

And that's what I'm in the process of doing

Damn pretty much lost another one on my roster. She hit me up that she's dating a dude now and she's super happy. She didn't say we're done doing our thing but it doesn't make me want to hit it anymore either. I'm down to 2 now. 1 is really inconsistent though and the other was the last option :smh:

She's an old friend from hs so I'll keep in contact with but pretty much done with the other stuff, didn't even get my 3some in that she promised :smh: she better throw me the oop to some of her friends though.

Can't stay stuck on a chick no matter how good her p was. Or the length y'all been talking or screwing. Always someone better out there.

Ex called thursday , telling me she still loved me, wanted to marry me and have my kids... we agree to get back together and take it slow to see if we can still work.... calls me today tells me she went out for drinks with some guy last night and went back to his place... never again. Going HAM tonight, have a few drinks and forget that *****

Mannnnnn so like a dummy I put all my focus on one girl well she broke my heart today smh I should of knew better now im mad, sad and can't sleep damn

\vent
the dreaded oneitis :smh:

learn to have options bro

Ex called thursday , telling me she still loved me, wanted to marry me and have my kids... we agree to get back together and take it slow to see if we can still work.... calls me today tells me she went out for drinks with some guy last night and went back to his place... never again. Going HAM tonight, have a few drinks and forget that *****
when wil you dudes learn that getting back with an ex is never a good thing :smh:

once its over, its over. Don't look back....EVER

don't fall for all that crying, her telling you that she loves you, I miss you, etc.

its all rubbish

Last edited:
True but I've always been a one woman type idk why but I just never had a roster of yambs I guess I get to comfortable which is one thing you are never suppose to do. but anyway im done venting thanks for the tips fellas only got one hour of sleep and im not mad just hurt because I didn't see it coming.

You gotta be yourself and not be something you are not. If you are a one woman man, than that is what you are. You can try the roster thing to see if it works but I doubt it will.

You might meet a good woman and then try that roster mess and get dropped because she is a quality woman that won't put up with that foolishness.

Or you could do the roster thing until you meet that one and then drop the roster.

That's what Ecook recently did.

And that's what I'm in the process of doing

Coming off a oneitis, a roster is a good move even if only temporary. Regrounds you.

Last edited:
Checking the phone for text messages you know aren't going to come
tired.gif

oneitis
mean.gif

Got Caught up with a young girl, now I'm feeling like wandering the mountains alone and shh

Last edited:
Just made my first girl squirt I feel like grown man

Girls usually tell me they have to pee and then they run to the restroom nope not this time i kept goin next thing u know she squirted twice

Anyone ever kicked a girl out of the crib before smashing?

I work with this girl and she apparently likes me a lot... smashed before, don't want to do it again.

She came back home with me tonight (aka forced a ride back home with me), and I had to get some of my friends get her to leave. Don't want that all, I'M trying to get with her best friend who also works with us.

Last edited:

I work with this girl and she apparently likes me a lot... smashed before, don't want to do it again.

She came back home with me tonight (aka forced a ride back home with me), and I had to get some of my friends get her to leave. Don't want that all, I'M trying to get with her best friend who also works with us.
how'd she force you to take her to YOUR home?

She just hopped in. I said I'm going home and she said I'm bored so in coming with you. She wouldn't leave after that. I'm not the type to be mean and stuff because she's a co worker. But never again.

She just hopped in. I said I'm going home and she said I'm bored so in coming with you. She wouldn't leave after that. I'm not the type to be mean and stuff because she's a co worker. But never again.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom