TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a cute chick from hs on fb. Started talking and wants to hang out but has a bf :smh: and a ****** one too. Dude sounds like a straight up a hole and she's a really cool girl too. Some dudes just don't realize what they got.

I'll get a drink with her because we were cool in hs but unless she's single it'll be just a drink

I'll get a drink with her because we were cool in hs but unless she's single it'll be just a drink
nerd.gif
 get da yambs

Found a cute chick from hs on fb. Started talking and wants to hang out but has a bf :smh: and a ****** one too. Dude sounds like a straight up a hole and she's a really cool girl too. Some dudes just don't realize what they got.

or she is just telling you all the bad only details. for that attention.

be careful homie

be careful homie
Reminds me of 40 Year Old Virgin where the black dude was talking to Steve Carrel's character saying, and I quote:

"  Listen, you don't want no baby daddy drama. Trust me on this one, aight? For all you know, he in prison right now. Let's say y'all livin' together. Next thing you know, you the one gone on the first and the fifteenth, huh, to pick up the government check? What if he got boys that's on the outside? And they stalkin' you? See what I'm sayin? You gotta think, patna!"

be careful homie

That's very true, didn't think about that.

Found a cute chick from hs on fb. Started talking and wants to hang out but has a bf
mean.gif
and a ****** one too. Dude sounds like a straight up a hole and she's a really cool girl too. Some dudes just don't realize what they got.

"I know you got a man but girl he slippin, I can see myself getting in where I fit in. I want you to see, just how much your man ain't me.......He ain't flyyyyy, he don't eem driveeee" 

Last edited:
I want to post something that's been irking me NT please don't judge me brehs

Just post it up B. Some brehs will have fun/judge/troll but A). It's the internet, gotta have that tough e-skin and B). Most others will actually give some legit advice

There's always three sides to a story:
His
Hers
The Truth..
I never really understood why people would share dirty laundry about their relationship with others. Always makes me question their integrity. Even if you are about "Mr. Still Your Girl", what makes you think she won't pillow talk with the next man about you..
Also if you have a problem, feel free to share.
This thread is not just about sex, it's also giving dudes game to live a happy life, whether if your single or handcuffed. Everyone doesn't have all the answers to life an we all are still learning, no matter what your experience level is..
Peace

Man things have gone 0 to 100 with my new girl. She told me yesterday she thinks I'm the one

Since she lives close by we've been able to spend a lot of time together so things are moving fast. She's also 33 while I'm about to turn 30 so I know she's feeling that biological clock

Man things have gone 0 to 100 with my new girl. She told me yesterday she thinks I'm the one

Since she lives close by we've been able to spend a lot of time together so things are moving fast. She's also 33 while I'm about to turn 30 so I know she's feeling that biological clock

I BOUGHT A ROCK.

From cuffing season to wedding season in a matter of weeks

NT will be invited to my wedding. My girls friends are all NT approved.

Today i went for a run and i put Bachata on my pandora.
It made me remember how much of a romanticist i am.
I really like to be romantic. A million thoughts ran through my mind.

*just sharing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom